• Last Reply
Animal Claws

7. Dancin' In Circles

latest?cb=20190401225242

Overall Score: 7.938

Highest Score: 11 @Jose P @Curunir @Ally Campana @DesertWolf

Lowest Score: 0 @Cello @Anveeroy 

COMMENTS

@FfFfFfFF - Again a great track. Reminiscent of the tropical trend but also so Gaga-esque. The instrumental is so good.
@MANiCURE 6 - Also one of my favorite songs. I'm bopping to it everyday ! 
@Monster7 - It used to be my fav
@AndiGaga - Love it! It sounds so fresh, good at the first listen and is a grower
@Hades - While it was my fave track upon release i overplayed it to death. Still it's a banger.
@HausOfHarlow -   A bop!
@MonsterMom - Sexy song
@OpenHeartedMonster - Chorus <3
@Enzo - SHICD sister, a bop B O P
@Ally Campana - My favourite. The vibes. The production didn’t over do it, it’s mellow but so effective. Should’ve been a single.
@Inferno- its okay, doesnt really strike me and i feel like the obvious masturbation innuendos throughout are corny/awkward. but im not entirely mad at it.
@A Hybrid- Kind of boring for me after a few listens, solid regardless.
@Davian - I love it but it’s kinda overrated in the fan base. It’s in no way the best song on Joanne and wouldn’t have been a good single.
@huttont - love the tropical and sexy beat, her best song about self love
@imnotyourbabe10 - I was stoked she worked with Beck on this track!  This is the closest she has come to an  Alejandro sound (my stan track).  It stands out as not very fitting with the whole country-pop sound but I do like how it has a sense of grief that the album carries (aside from the masturbatory theme, “Feels good to be lonely” is pretty vulnerable and this song is surprisingly lonely or isolating.
@Guillermo Tello- I have to laugh. The lyrics on this song always makes me laugh. It's Gaga singing about masturbating in such a personal and deep album dedicated to her dead aunt after all  what was she thinking?

Lately I've been liking it better than John Wayne cause it's not that rushed and it sounds amazingly well done and funny. I don't like the "DANCING INCIRCLESFEELSGOODTOBELONELY" scream tho, unnecesary and awful.

But, once again, not my cup of tea, but better than John Wayne
@ryansamonster - This is where bloodpop’s production shines the best. From the screams to the sitar, this song has a funky groove with that reggae influence mixed in. I love Gaga’s second verse… she knows how to dance in circles

OpenHeartedMonster
4 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

@OpenHeartedMonster- I don't really get the message behind this

So can someone tell me the story on Sinner's Prayer? I don't get it (English is not my first language so sometimes it's hard to form the overall view or story or whatever it is)

Davian
2 minutes ago, DesertWolf said:

@TeenIdle, sorry for dragging you here, but can you remove the points I gave to Australia? :triggered:

Give me 15 points next season and I’ll reconsider my comment

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d3c66bd726a494a36

Thanks for the points again:kiss:

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d3c66bd726a494a36

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Anveeroy
Just now, Enzo said:

we love the Andrelli remix :poot: 

That's Gagi during Coachella :ohwell:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Enzo
Just now, OpenHeartedMonster said:

So can someone tell me the story on Sinner's Prayer? I don't get it (English is not my first language so sometimes it's hard to form the overall view or story or whatever it is)

I think it's about Taylor :poot: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Davian
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

7. Dancin' In Circles

Finally, way too high:triggered:

One of the most overrated songs in this fanbase PERIODT

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Enzo
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

7. Dancin' In Circles

latest?cb=20190401225242

Overall Score: 7.938

Highest Score: 11 @Jose P @Curunir @Ally Campana @DesertWolf

Lowest Score: 0 @Cello @Anveeroy 

COMMENTS

@FfFfFfFF - Again a great track. Reminiscent of the tropical trend but also so Gaga-esque. The instrumental is so good.
@MANiCURE 6 - Also one of my favorite songs. I'm bopping to it everyday ! 
@Monster7 - It used to be my fav
@AndiGaga - Love it! It sounds so fresh, good at the first listen and is a grower
@Hades - While it was my fave track upon release i overplayed it to death. Still it's a banger.
@HausOfHarlow -   A bop!
@MonsterMom - Sexy song
@OpenHeartedMonster - Chorus <3
@Enzo - SHICD sister, a bop B O P
@Ally Campana - My favourite. The vibes. The production didn’t over do it, it’s mellow but so effective. Should’ve been a single.
@Inferno- its okay, doesnt really strike me and i feel like the obvious masturbation innuendos throughout are corny/awkward. but im not entirely mad at it.
@A Hybrid- Kind of boring for me after a few listens, solid regardless.
@Davian - I love it but it’s kinda overrated in the fan base. It’s in no way the best song on Joanne and wouldn’t have been a good single.
@huttont - love the tropical and sexy beat, her best song about self love
@imnotyourbabe10 - I was stoked she worked with Beck on this track!  This is the closest she has come to an  Alejandro sound (my stan track).  It stands out as not very fitting with the whole country-pop sound but I do like how it has a sense of grief that the album carries (aside from the masturbatory theme, “Feels good to be lonely” is pretty vulnerable and this song is surprisingly lonely or isolating.
@Guillermo Tello- I have to laugh. The lyrics on this song always makes me laugh. It's Gaga singing about masturbating in such a personal and deep album dedicated to her dead aunt after all  what was she thinking?

Lately I've been liking it better than John Wayne cause it's not that rushed and it sounds amazingly well done and funny. I don't like the "DANCING INCIRCLESFEELSGOODTOBELONELY" scream tho, unnecesary and awful.

But, once again, not my cup of tea, but better than John Wayne
@ryansamonster - This is where bloodpop’s production shines the best. From the screams to the sitar, this song has a funky groove with that reggae influence mixed in. I love Gaga’s second verse… she knows how to dance in circles

GrandioseObeseHectorsdolphin-size_restri

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Enzo
Just now, Davian said:

Finally, way too high:triggered:

One of the most overrated songs in this fanbase PERIODT

but still a BOP you should respect

:lolly: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived