💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ed Sheeran Is Getting Backlash...

Enzo

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount

Yea we’ve known about this for a while. It’s part of the reason why I don’t like him.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MrDaniel
3 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Are you telling me that this doesn't turn you on?

gettyimages-473817266-1455808431-e148891

67157483_443776976223512_500642868012200

Lemondeduerl
4 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Hi Ed welcome to Gayga daily

:derpga: lmao. But I don't know a lot celebrities do this. And they don't get backlas. 

:)

Andreu

I've got many things to say: These coments are distasteful of course but

- It's something he said years ago so idk if we should criticise him again.

- He clearly has the image of himself as an ugly person (he literally calls himself "crossed-eyed" and fat in the lyrics of one of his new songs) so idk if this comes from  this, from being an asshole or a mix of both.

- this is the comment your average would say. If your father/brother/neighbour/friend said this **** you would not bother.  So maybe start defeating sexist or insensitive comments in your house first :firega: 

- I always say musicians don't need to be role models and i couldn't care less of what they say outside of their music, and @corvus albus you already know this :poot:

Andreu

and... a coincidence that the ""backlash"" from stans who usually trash straight male musicians and stan women comes RIGhT NOW?

http://hitsdailydouble.com/sales_plus_streaming

200w.gif

I'm not gonna defend Ed, because these comments are... off, but I'm not gonna stop listening to his songs for this

I barely listen to this collab mess, but that's for other reasons

200w.gif200w.gif200w.gif200w.gif

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

I've got many things to say: These coments are distasteful of course but

- It's something he said years ago so idk if we should criticise him again.

Maybe we should actually start critizising him because it didn't really have a lasting impact.

2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

- He clearly has the image of himself as an ugly person (he literally calls himself "crossed-eyed" and fat in the lyrics of one of his new songs) so idk if this comes from  this, from being an asshole or a mix of both.

You can still be a decent person that doesn't accuse people of the things you do.

3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

- this is the comment your average would say. If your father/brother/neighbour/friend said this **** you would not bother.  So maybe start defeating sexist or insensitive comments in your house first :firega: 

I think you know that this is the first problem I deal with and then some celebrity :kiss:

4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

- I always say musicians don't need to be role models and i couldn't care less of what they say outside of their music, and @corvus albus you already know this :poot:

No but if they try to sell themselves on their wholesome, nice guy image then I take issues with someone who isn't anything of that. Be an asshole but don't try to sell yourself as the nice neighbour nextdoor that lends sugar to old women regularly and will serenade me with his guitar. We know that if a woman does the things Ed does he start's writing pissy diss tracks :trollga:

Andreu
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Maybe we should actually start critizising him because it didn't really have a lasting impact.

6 minutes ago, Andreu said:

and... a coincidence that the ""backlash"" from stans who usually trash straight male musicians and stan women comes RIGhT NOW?

http://hitsdailydouble.com/sales_plus_streaming

200w.gif

Stream the queen of rap

HeavyyMetalVenuss

imagine sleeping with ed sheeran without demanding to get paid :green: the weasleys need to come collect their boy. no wonder he and justin get along

Cake like Malibu Gaga

The Enigmatic

imagine u sleeping with ed sheeran ,and he stares at u with his eyes

I am having my ARTPOP moment

Antoni

The club isn't the best place to find a lover so "the bar" is where I go

The bar:

happy taylor swift GIF

My name isn't Timmers

Hola Soraya
10 hours ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Are you telling me that this doesn't turn you on?

It does turn me on...

...onto oncoming traffic :trollga:

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Archived