šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which scene of ASIB does gaga have no make up ?

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga

From the interview, GagaĀ said Bradley banned herĀ from wearing make up for ASIB.....

Can someone tell me or post the screenshots here? Because from my memory,Ā  it seems she have make up on the whole movieĀ :oprah:

Hit me a message and say hi !

The Enigmatic

the whole movie except her performances parts

I am having my ARTPOP moment

Enzo

The only parts where she has make up are when she becomes a superstar I thinkĀ 

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

LaLa

I believe it was just for the screen test that Bradley wanted to shoot her bare faced, so these...

f7c683b494991ebad703b93c82298501.jpg

large.jpg

She would have been wearing at least some makeup in all the scenes in the actual movie, it wouldn't look right on camera without it

crybrowz

There was never a scene where she was wearing no makeup at all, it was just minimal.

The scene where she had the least on was probably this:

PJ%20-%20A%20Star%20is%20Born%20-%205.jp

Ā 

Gagaplayer315
51 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I believe it was just for the screen test that Bradley wanted to shoot her bare faced, so these...

large.jpg

She would have been wearing at least some makeup in all the scenes in the actual movie, it wouldn't look right on camera without it

beautiful shia GIF

Babel

Sheā€™s a beautiful woman and who says otherwise is just plain delusional.Ā :koons:

ydnmnme
1 hour ago, LaLa said:

large.jpg

StefaniĀ :heart:

š¼ š’¹š‘œš“ƒ'š“‰ š“Œš’¶š“ƒš“ƒš’¶ š’·š‘’ š’¶š“š‘œš“ƒš‘’ š’»š‘œš“‡š‘’š“‹š‘’š“‡, š’·š“Šš“‰ š¼ š’øš’¶š“ƒ š’·š‘’ š“‰š‘œš“ƒš’¾š‘”š’½š“‰

kylecarson
1 hour ago, Linus Gaga said:

From the interview, GagaĀ said Bradley banned herĀ from wearing make up for ASIB.....

Can someone tell me or post the screenshots happy wheels? Because from my memory,Ā  it seems she have make up on the whole movieĀ :oprah:

Ā 

There are scenes with Gaga (even as pre-pop Ally) with more makeup than other times. It changes, it's very natural but there are parts with no makeup at all.

Schizophonic

not to forget that her full body is makeup covered because of her tattoos

Linus Gaga
5 hours ago, The Enigmatic said:

the whole movie except her performances parts

:ally:

Hit me a message and say hi !

• 1 month later...

Archived