💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

HDD: Beyonce predictions go down

Runway

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

This is what the WaspHive deserves for thinking Beyonce could easily outdo the ASIB soundtrack. When you do clownery, the LIONS come back to bite!

beatup.gif

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB

#MusicNotTheBling

page reveals GIF

whEw, Bey flopping? I've seen it all luvs it:pray:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Gohan
36 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

People really love to see someone’s fall.. I mean I’m not her fan but cmon.. all this threads about her that ALWAYS become hate threads are just not necessarily!

Why do we ONLY need to post good receptions/reviews/sales about other artists tho? When even Gaga "fans" on here criticize every bad little thing Gaga does?

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

imitalian

It wasn't even promoted as a "Beyoncé album" tho. 

But I know that if it went #1 with stellar numbers the beehive was gonna be like  "Bey impact" etc so it's what they deserve

Regina George
13 minutes ago, Gohan said:

Why do we ONLY need to post good receptions/reviews/sales about other artists tho? When even Gaga "fans" on here criticize every bad little thing Gaga does?

There are at least 4 negative Bayonce threads daily.. I mean.. Let's not pretend.. I said I'm not her fan but this is getting annoying.

Brolysskins

You guys are VILE lol, quite comical actually. When our girl fails to reach #1 I hope you guys still support the music and actually listen to it. The Gift is such a great album regardless of how many copies it sells. 

Borislshere
16 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

There are at least 4 negative Bayonce threads daily.. I mean.. Let's not pretend.. I said I'm not her fan but this is getting annoying.

DRAG 👏 THEM👏

Enzo
51 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

0sOGmZK.gif

who even has the time to do this :air: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Gagaplayer315

Omg how the mighty have fallen. She's definitely over after this

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

I guess without the gimmicks (surprise release, visual album, becky..), people don't care about her music. She betta find another one for her next solo album.

Reginald
1 hour ago, pedrohemg said:

0sOGmZK.gif

Well, it was nice while it lasted :lmao: We're all looking like fools and clowns, everyone with a stanbase has flopped this year (except Madonna and Ariana) 

Enzo
1 minute ago, Reginald said:

except Madonna 

(?

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived