Swallow

Featured Posts

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, Swallow said:

Geez, how horrible. Let's stone him.

Not really, you were painting him as some saint because some people aren't big fans of him (or his music), I stated my reason why.

Swallow
6 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Not really, you were painting him as some saint because some people aren't big fans of him (or his music), I stated my reason why.

I did not. Simply pointed out how historic it is for a gay (and black) male to tie this record. Also, he seems like a very nice dude and I'm happy for him.

Should we bash and attack every gay for saying something islamophobic? He probably read some news about some gays being thrown from some building in some Arabic country or something like that :coffee:

Es solo una paja entre colegas

Borislshere
33 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

A month ago you all were hating on him and now everyone is like “yas black gay man” I have to laugh.

Two of us Have said that and I don't recall seeing either of us hating on him a month ago. speak for yourself. 

Ryusei
50 minutes ago, Swallow said:

A gay black artist tying an old record held by a song that nobody even knows (One Sweet Day) is a nightmare? Okay.

ok literally who cares that he's gay.. the song is trash and that's that. And if you dont know One Sweet Day then that's a you problem. It's a gorgeous song with great vocals about the feelings you get when a loved person dies. But ok. you do you and live in your world where that is a good song. 

Musery

The Z
13 minutes ago, S0436 said:

So what are his chances of being #1 this week to break the record?

For now, 100%

FlopSlurper
5 minutes ago, Swallow said:

I did not. Simply pointed out how historic it is for a gay (and black) male to tie this record. Also, he seems like a very nice dude and I'm happy for him.

Should we bash and attack every gay for saying something islamophobic? He probably read some news about some gays being thrown from some building in some Arabic country or something like that :coffee:

um

62263723_326507561582028_522263531044047

D9uo5L8WkAA0wIl.jpg

painting a whole religion as terrorists, no big deal, let's love him because he's gay and black

Swallow
3 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

ok literally who cares that he's gay.. the song is trash and that's that. And if you dont know One Sweet Day then that's a you problem. It's a gorgeous song with great vocals about the feelings you get when a loved person dies. But ok. you do you and live in your world where that is a good song. 

so only ballads by power vocalist are deserving of being #1 hits? OTR is literally THE biggest smash of the decade and the impact it's had is unbelievable and like nothing seen before. People are obviously here for it and they ENJOY listening to the song. If it was THAT bad, maybe it would've spent a few weeks at #1 thanks to the meme, but it having 83 million streams in it's 16th week at #1? Yea, it definitely deserves it.

Swallow
2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

um

62263723_326507561582028_522263531044047

D9uo5L8WkAA0wIl.jpg

painting a whole religion as terrorists, no big deal, let's love him because he's gay and black

He has every right to speak againts a religion that wants him dead. I live in a European country where the majority of the population are muslims and you think I'm out of the closet? Hell no. "it's a peaceful religion" yea tell that to all those arabic countries that have those laws degrading laws againts not only gays but women aswell.

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, Swallow said:

He has every right to speak againts a religion that wants him dead. I live in a European country where the majority of the population are muslims and you think I'm out of the closet? Hell no. "it's a peaceful religion" yea tell that to all those arabic countries that have those laws degrading laws againts not only gays but women aswell.

Not really, generalisation is wrong no matter what. Calling a whole religion terrorist (billions of people) over a few extremist (which every religion and race has) is wrong. 

And then his hashtag in the second screenshot (you ain't no muslim bruv), sure just because people started getting more open-minded and don't want to follow the things they think are wrong makes them not muslim.

I don't know why I'm even arguing with you when you clearly share the same opinion as him. And generalizing "all" arabic countries as degrading to women when it's 1 or 2 countries that are catching up, way to be destructive. 

gagaxsebert
45 minutes ago, Swallow said:

Geez, how horrible. Let's stone him.

tumblr_lkwg4be6Sr1qf8433o1_500.gif

Used to be HighRoad

48 minutes ago, Swallow said:

so only ballads by power vocalist are deserving of being #1 hits? OTR is literally THE biggest smash of the decade and the impact it's had is unbelievable and like nothing seen before. People are obviously here for it and they ENJOY listening to the song. If it was THAT bad, maybe it would've spent a few weeks at #1 thanks to the meme, but it having 83 million streams in it's 16th week at #1? Yea, it definitely deserves it.

It's certainly not the biggest smash of the decade. Tbh, Shape of You and Despacito had a bigger global impact in my opinion.

Archived