Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Trump supporters yell “send her back!” at rally

Featured Posts

Jakkusan

US monsters, could you please leave if he gets re-elected? 

Also, there’s this really interesting / terrifying podcast about the impending (potential) civil war in America called “It Could Happen Here”.. check it out #WakeUp

• LMAO 1

Gov Hooka
52 minutes ago, thatboyisarobot said:

Should we scan the crowd for anyone we may know from here? :triggered:

@shoful and @hankhatesyouall are probably in the crowd chanting alongside them

any other GGD trump supporters (racists)  I forgot?

• Like 8
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

ltlmnstr

A naturalized citizen is an American forever. 

He wants to start stripping citizenship from anyone who doesn’t look white.

America is based on jus soli.

Look up how conservatives attack birthright citizenship. They really want white = american.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Lion Heart

Reminder that Ilhan Omar has been a US Citizen longer than Melania Trump

• Like 12
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 2

PaulR2345
20 minutes ago, Jakkusan said:

Also, there’s this really interesting / terrifying podcast about the impending (potential) civil war in America called “It Could Happen Here”.. check it out #WakeUp

What a bad idea... you want all the people with brains to leave the country and make it an even bigger mess.

Edited by PaulR2345

Morphine Prince
12 minutes ago, Jakkusan said:

People can’t just drop everything and leave lol. 

I fear things will get so much worse if he wins again. It feels like an ugly prequel and they are getting away with almost everything. 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Like 2

ltlmnstr
1 minute ago, PaulR2345 said:

What a stupid idea... you want all the people with brains to leave the country and make it an even bigger **** hole :triggered:

Or you can not be rude

Jesus, he was just saying his comment

And there have been many renouncing their citizenship these past few years

• Like 2

PaulR2345
5 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

Or you can not be rude

Jesus, he was just saying his comment

And there have been many renouncing their citizenship these past few years

I was just being honest... sorry if it came off as rude. But I don’t think running away from your problems- as long as things aren’t life threatening- is a smart solution. Especially when your problem, your own country, is one of the strongest/most influential countries in the world. 

Edited by PaulR2345
  • Like 1

ltlmnstr
3 minutes ago, PaulR2345 said:

I was just being honest... sorry if it came off as rude. But I don’t think running away from your problems- as long as things aren’t life threatening- is a smart solution. Especially when your problem, your own country, is one of the strongest/influential countries in the world. 

I also agree but the smartest people dedicated to science has for years warned about Climate Change and America just will not listen.

We’re looking at a lose-lose situation.

We need to all vote democrat whether we like the nominee or not next year.

ZacharyMark

Vote Blue in 2020. That's all there is to it. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

PaulR2345
2 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

I also agree but the smartest people dedicated to science has for years warned about Climate Change and America just will not listen.

We’re looking at a lose-lose situation.

We need to all vote democrat whether we like the nominee or not next year.

I absolutely hate the whole “we all need to vote for this party” as the lack of parties lead to poor representation but with this specific case I agree. No way am I voting for someone who breeds unnecessary hatred like he does. Maybe then we can worry about diversifying parties, because bi-partisan governments ****ing suck. 

Jakkusan
18 minutes ago, PaulR2345 said:

What a bad idea... you want all the people with brains to leave the country and make it an even bigger mess.

I’m just worried about y’all

• Like 1

FATCAT
32 minutes ago, Jakkusan said:

There is no potential civil war, what even.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ZacharyMark
1 minute ago, PaulR2345 said:

I absolutely hate the whole “we all need to vote for this party” as the lack of parties lead to poor representation but with this specific case I agree. No way am I voting for someone who breeds unnecessary hatred like he does. Maybe then we can worry about diversifying parties, because bi-partisan governments ****ing suck. 

I mean even with this racist crap off to the side the Trump basically threw out any possibility of Republicans repealing and replacing our healthcare system. They completely failed the country in that respect. That as well as with our armed services and the tax code. There's literally no reason to continue this incompetent admin. 

Ziggy
1 hour ago, dit said:

This has gotten WAAAAYY out of hand. What does he hope to achieve? Is he literally trying to provoke violence against her or something? Is that his end goal? Will that make him happy? Trash.

Honestly, he’s just *so* removed from the normal world that his sole focus is to get ratings and eyeballs on him. That’s how he’s always been. It doesn’t matter how just so long as he’s the center of attention. This has been his M.O. since he first started.

• Sad 1