💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga filming something

LateToCult

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
5 minutes ago, Floppy said:

But how do you even lucky guess this I'm shaking lol.

Because Babylon is a biblical word. 

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

I know that but what would make u guess that of all the guesses you could have made? Fortune teller or Insider what's the tea?

Concertaholic

So I knew someone that worked on the initial Haus Labs launch video last summer and Gaga was blasting Babylon the entire time they did the shoot. They all signed super strict NDAs and I didn’t want them to get in trouble so I made the hint super discreet.

tea GIF

bluemonkey
On 7/16/2019 at 9:04 PM, Twitter said:

Inb4 it’s Haus Labs related. jj3.png

Omg please don’t jinx it, as if we need another make up launch to further clutter our earth.

HeavyyMetalVenuss
2 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

but to hint the word of a rumored lg6 track a year ahead of time? :wtfga: talk about having really good luck, then. there’s more to it :reductive:

Cake like Malibu Gaga

HeavyyMetalVenuss
1 minute ago, Concertaholic said:

So I knew someone that worked on the initial Haus Labs launch video last summer and Gaga was blasting Babylon the entire time they did the shoot.

tea GIF

please tell us more (if you can) :pray:

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

So I knew someone that worked on the initial Haus Labs launch video last summer and Gaga was blasting Babylon the entire time they did the shoot.

tea GIF

Oh that's cool.

I think it's been proven not to be her song though because a German commercial used it also.

Do you have any more tea you could share? :fan:

1 minute ago, Concertaholic said:

tea GIF

I once dated a guy who knew someone who does video editing and they worked on G.U.Y and told me when Gaga starts filming the cameras never stop. Even if she's drinking a beer the cameras still roll and he gets to sift through all the raw footage and I was crying lol. Imagine having that job and being a stan.

Concertaholic
Just now, HeavyyMetalVenuss said:

please tell us more (if you can) :pray:

Gaga told them Babylon was supposed to be released with Haus Labs when the collection dropped in September but it never was. Leads me to believe that Babylon is just for haus labs or she decided to save it for LG6.

Just now, Glamourpuss said:

Oh that's cool.

I think it's been proven not to be her song though because a German commercial used it also.

Do you have any more tea you could share? :fan:

The reddit user who leaked SL told us that they purchased the song and sampled it on Babylon. 

Edonis
Just now, Concertaholic said:

Gaga told them Babylon was supposed to be released with Haus Labs when the collection dropped in September but it never was. Leads me to believe that Babylon is just for haus labs or she decided to save it for LG6.

omg

Glamourpuss
6 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

I'm guessing just for Haus Labs but I dunno what to think anymore. 

10 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Do they remember some lyrics? :poot:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Daylight Jokers
On 7/17/2019 at 12:00 PM, LateToCult said:

Someone debunk it already so the yeehaw threat can go away.  :selena:

When you asked for a sequel to Telephone, but you're getting one for Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons, and John Wayne instead.

Spoiler

Don't stone me. I love Joanne.

LaserTech
4 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

When you asked for a sequel to Telephone, but you're getting one for Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons, and John Wayne instead.

Reveal hidden contents

Don't stone me. I love Joanne.

Did we ever figure out what this shoot was for?

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived