💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga should drop her Little Monsters

Diamond heart99

Featured Posts

ZwRaven
15 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Look, I've never dragged Gaga. I'm always supporting her even when she does things that I don't like, and whenever I have a bad opinion about something she does (and God knows it happened too much these last months) I just keep it to myself, mostly because I know how things work here and I don't like to fight with anyone. But some of y'all seem like having the need to feel superior to other members by telling them everyday how bad they are as a fans. Everybody has their own opinion and, broadly speaking, I think GGD members most of the times react just in a natural way given the circumstances, and if you don't believe me, well, you just need to check other forums and see how "passionate" are people about their hobbies. If y'all prefer to believe monsters are the worst fanbase ever or something like that, you can do it, but it's just unrealistic.

Very well said.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magneto

I'm glad that I don't stan as hard as I used to. Back in the day I would get really worked up about Gaga or LM's doing something I didn't agree with. Now I just log off or simply don't care anymore and it feels great

Free my mind

illySpencer
12 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Before it’s too late, and get whole bunch of new fans.

You guys are the worst. 

She already did that when she did CTC, Joanne, ASIB and HL !

Oh wait for HL she finally needs us ! :trollga: 

ShayCristoforo

I mean sometimes I don't disagree with you lol

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

ydnmnme

She still loves us. All we need to do is believe in her and trust her, she really needs us. I’ll always remember that scene in Five Foot Two when she was nervous and she really cared how her fans would accept her new record, it was so special to me

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

illySpencer
Just now, ydnmnme said:

She still loves us. All we need to do is believe in her and trust her, she really needs us. I’ll always remember that scene in Five Foot Two when she was nervous and she really cared how her fans would accept her new record, it was so special to me

Oh please don't be a fool. Acting just Acting !!!

tomsches

I mean if you're not a fan anymore just dont be a fan anymore instead of whining about not being a fan anymore :shrug:

SwissMonster
13 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

We aren't all negative.  Don't group all of us into the negative complainer category.  Some of us are true fans that understand Gaga (and her team) are just human, but we love them anyway.

@SamanthaC with the daily tea!

Threads like this make me much more angry then the actual haters. Cause y’all have no clue and put everyone in the same category. Y’all just see the main haters/critics on twitter, yet the majority (besides the Russian trolls at the moment lmao) are loving and cute messages to her, especially on insta.

Stop that ... this is pure flame bait. @Haroon, @Admin or some other mod should close this thread

Also this...

13 hours ago, homomo said:

Just ignore them and move on. You’re only starting more drama with this thread.

Wasn’t there a flame bait rule on the forum years ago?

And this...

13 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

The overreaction and the dramatic mess of it all. I have to laugh. 

Also, „you guys are the worst“...thank you, so you know me that well? I think not... So who are you to judge?

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

SwissMonster
4 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

Look, I've never dragged Gaga. I'm always supporting her even when she does things that I don't like, and whenever I have a bad opinion about something she does (and God knows it happened too much these last months) I just keep it to myself, mostly because I know how things work here and I don't like to fight with anyone. But some of y'all seem like having the need to feel superior to other members by telling them everyday how bad they are as a fans. Everybody has their own opinion and, broadly speaking, I think GGD members most of the times react just in a natural way given the circumstances, and if you don't believe me, well, you just need to check other forums and see how "passionate" are people about their hobbies. If y'all prefer to believe monsters are the worst fanbase ever or something like that, you can do it, but it's just unrealistic.

Amen

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

DiamondAngel

1. She already did drop us, when was the last time she interacted with us when she didn’t have something to sell?

2. I never complain about Gaga’s ventures even when they don’t interest me, I always respect her choices (even her choice to not interact with us anymore) so since I’m not one of the people you’re talking about in the OP, I feel I have the liberty to say: I don’t think you’re mature enough for the internet. Go outside, try mediation, take a few breaths or something??? If you can’t take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Posts like these are incredibly hypocritical.

JazzGa

Yall are ridiculous, circlejerking about how much you hate yourselves, and patting yourselves on the back for hating yourselves. Meanwhile tomorrow we will have the same 10 threads about how Gaga is a money grubber for not releasing Dahrk Pahp Bahps

If you hate GGD just leave 

But for the record, @Ktaylor99, I love your opinions even when they're salty. I live for the salt and value yours. That's probably why I've been active on this site since 2012 lmao.  Honestly the reason why I live for this site is for probably 15-20 intelligent or hilarious members who always have the best responses to the myriad of delulus, trolls, and cringey teens. 

I think this current crop of fans is particularly #Shallow ( :ally: ) because they are riding on the coattails of the huge success of the Oscars campaigns and ASIB. Gaga always gets an influx of Little Managers and Little Chartsters and Little Comparisonsters after she slays for a while and is perceived as The Winner of Pop Girls. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

GhettoFabulous

You guys are so dramatic and honestly annoying tbh :awkney: yes some people here in this fanbase take the drags waaay to far but some of us choose to not be stuck up in her ass sorry...lol like deal with it:awkney: what point were you trying to prove with this thread? :awkney: there are messy fans in every fanbase I guess, get over it seriously. 

JazzGa
12 hours ago, WheresLG6 said:

The truth is... She's LOST it. 

You are the most negative member, your entire existence is to complain, no one likes you, go away forever

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived