Jump to content
Stefani Tee
opinion

Lady Gaga should drop her Little Monsters

Featured Posts

Ktaylor99

Before it’s too late, and get whole bunch of new fans.

You guys are the worst. 

  • Like 30
  • LMAO 21
  • YAAAS 7
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 24

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
katy666

This is literally the worst fanbase I have ever been. Glad I am new and casual. I am just gonna go and see her in Vegas next April and buy some makeup and be happy. LMs consist of many selfish toxic individuals and they take their personal issues and dump them on Gaga.:triggered:

  • Like 33
  • LMAO 3
  • Love 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suspiria

kim kardashian deal with it GIF by Bunim/Murray Productions

If you don't like GGD you don't have to be here:oops:

GGD has always been a messy b*tchfest, and that's why it's so fun. Stop trying to gentrify it:grr:

  • Like 18
  • LMAO 6
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazz Monster

I've said this and I'll say it again: with fans like these, who needs haters? :madge:

Edited by Lazz Monster
  • Like 15
  • LMAO 6
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucas
Just now, katy666 said:

This is literally the worst fanbase I have ever been. Glad I am new and casual. I am just gonna go and see her in Vegas next April and buy some makeup and be happy. LMs consist of many selfish toxic individuals and they take their personal issues and dump them on Gaga.:triggered:

Why are you even here, if you don’t like it?

Leave then, go to Vegas, have fun. Bye.

  • Like 9
  • LMAO 5
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SamanthaC

We aren't all negative.  Don't group all of us into the negative complainer category.  Some of us are true fans that understand Gaga (and her team) are just human, but we love them anyway.

  • Like 13
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 18

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Unbeweavable

the people constantly complaining about the people who complain are just as annoying imo :emma:

If a few amount of people represent the whole fanbase to you then.. Get over it :shrug: 

 

  • Like 8
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ktaylor99
2 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

We aren't all negative.  Don't group all of us into the negative complainer category.  Some of us are true fans that understand Gaga (and her team) are just human, but we love them anyway.

You have to know I didn’t mean literally everyone. 

Just trying to make a point. 

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ktaylor99
3 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

the people constantly complaining about the people who complain are just as annoying imo :emma:

If a few amount of people represent the whole fanbase to you then.. Get over it :shrug: 

 

I’d rather be annoying for this than constantly tearing apart a woman for starting a business, or for doing a movie, or wearing jeans or taking her time with an album, or doing a Vegas residency, or at this point just f*cking BREATHING!

Don’t like my post? Scroll. 

  • Like 23
  • YAAAS 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Unbeweavable
3 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I’d rather be annoying for this than constantly tearing apart a woman for starting a business, or for doing a movie, or wearing jeans or taking her time with an album, or doing a Vegas residency, or at this point just f*cking BREATHING!

Don’t like my post? Scroll. 

Take your own advice :air: If you don't like their posts? Scroll :toofunny: 

  • Like 8
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LGMonster95

This fanbase will only get better when they'll learn to calm down and stop being so overdramatic for useless things. Gaga is fine and she's doing better by caring more about her stuff because honestly if she saw what was happening here, she'll be pretty disappointed

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spock

tumblr_oen18pkqYS1s9cj03o1_1280.jpg

who will love me when the night is over
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 5
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
homomo

Just ignore them and move on. You’re only starting more drama with this thread.

Wasn’t there a flame bait rule on the forum years ago?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ReginaGeorge

The overreaction and the dramatic mess of it all. I have to laugh. 

  • Like 8

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...