RAMROD

IDK, her live performances proves different. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Luna Lovegood

Eh she can’t sing but she has an amazing heart nonetheless

luna’s advocate

Gohan

Her and Billie just straight up whistle-sing :trollga:

Other than that, shouting notes for a little "long" time doesn't make you a skilled singer. She's just another Disney act-turned popstar and to be a popstar you don't have to know how to sing. 

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

A Hybrid

Sure, she can sing. I can sing too. Do you see me going around being a popstar?

Being able to sing “ok” is not enough if you’re literally going to be one of the top 50 most popular singers in the world.

No family’s safe when I sashay

Monster7
2 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Sure, she can sing. I can sing too. Do you see me going around being a popstar?

Being able to sing “ok” is not enough if you’re literally going to be one of the top 50 most popular singers in the world.

The thing is, a lot of that top 50 sing far worse than Selena:madge:

G U C C I

She can sing but can she SING? No. Shes very pretty though and very marketable. All of which add up in for her. If she auditioned for the voice she would not make it very far if at all. But each pop star is aiming for a different vibe and audience really. They can't all be the same. Which is why very few make it.

Jadeykins

i think being a gaga fan and also seeing pink sing pitch perfect whilst doing flips in the air flying around the stage has made me overly judgemental when i hear most other pop singers sing....she seems weak in comparison 

FfFfFfFF

It's not only the belting.. she has a poor voice to being with and her technique isn't good. She can sing but mediocrely.

Reality

She can sing, but I think that she's definitely not as good a singer as other people out there. You can argue that it's her style and whatnot, and sure, Selena's style isn't belting, or doing riffs until the sun goes down, or whatever, but I think just from a pure "singing" and "vocal" perspective, she's weaker than other singers.

🃏🖤👹

GhettoFabulous

Shes not a good one or one that really stands out...I mean Bowie’s vocals weren’t the greatest either but he’s still regarded as a legend because of the way he changed the game....girls like Selena really do nothing much for music or anything  IMO 

bloody g

YES. She isn't known as Selegend for nothing

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived