💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Things you don't like about our fanbase?

dit

Featured Posts

MonsterMom

The worst thing is people constantly criticizing Gaga to the point where I think “ If she read this, this would make her feel awful”. I still don’t really understand why people would want to come here if they really dislike her and her choices that much. That being said, my favorite thing is everyone here. I enjoy talking about how amazing she is with everyone, I enjoy learning new things and thinking about her music in different ways. I really enjoyed @Didymus insight on the whole ARTPOP album. It was really cool to look at my favorite album with a new perspective, and I even love having “heated” discussions, all in fun of course. I love the wit, humor and sarcastic nature of everyone here. We are dramatic, but that also is what makes us the best ❤️

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

How it seems like negative criticism to Gaga is the only criticism they know of. How they don’t understand diversity of thought is the worst. Everyone is not gonna like the sane thing. No **** there will always be complaints. Y’all act like it’s the same people but that is pure delusion. There are things we like and things we don’t. It’s just a huge waste of time idk

lack of theory tag :reductive:

OT, i think i'm not here for time enough to say anything But  i'd like to see some talk about the philosophy, views, concepts, of Gaga

yeah nerd talk, reverse warholian stuff

i'm personally her fan because her work has some deep sh*t not because she's popular or whatever, for me she's a cuckoo visionaire 

ice heard one side from above

Pacify Him

The way some people here have their mouths stuck on Beyonce's ass cheeks :triggered: idk maybe it's just in this forum. I haven't looked at the others yet

I’m getting on your nerves

mindintransit

Don't like: I don't like passive- aggressive people who search for negative stories and photos. They post them as “rumors” or “funny”. They're really just meant to be hurtful and insulting. I hate passive-aggressive behavior.
Like: I like that so much of the fanbase is smart, funny and kind.

nozhoemi

When some (not all) fans complain about how Gaga has “changed” and criticise her in a nasty way whenever she does something new. 

I get that people may miss the nostalgia of Gaga and stuff she did in the past but I think they also need to understand that people mature and change as time goes on. There is nothing wrong if you don’t like something (bc everyone has what they like/don’t like) but when expressing that opinion, there are better ways to express it instead of being straight up mean and nasty (to both Gaga and other fans who like the content).

Sometimes when I read through threads here and on other platforms I  just get really sad because of the toxicity/negativity... ;-;

it was a perfect illusion

Diamond heart99

I hate this entire fanbase so much I don’t even know why I’m in it.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Didymus
5 hours ago, MonsterMom said:

The worst thing is people constantly criticizing Gaga to the point where I think “ If she read this, this would make her feel awful”. I still don’t really understand why people would want to come here if they really dislike her and her choices that much. That being said, my favorite thing is everyone here. I enjoy talking about how amazing she is with everyone, I enjoy learning new things and thinking about her music in different ways. I really enjoyed @Didymus insight on the whole ARTPOP album. It was really cool to look at my favorite album with a new perspective, and I even love having “heated” discussions, all in fun of course. I love the wit, humor and sarcastic nature of everyone here. We are dramatic, but that also is what makes us the best ❤️

Thanks buddy :air: I thought you were just gonna type me as your answer to the thread's question when I saw you mentioned me :lmao:

Glad you enjoyed it, I love talking about Gaga's music that way :hug:

GAGAVENUS

That although we're Gaga's biggest supporters we don't follow her philosophy of kindness and love toward others and we focus on more superficial things on here like commercial success

DonnieDarko

I miss old gaga, i don't like her hair, her face, her team, bobby, sarah, her videos, epione, I hate edm gaga, I hate jazz gaga, I hate the pink hat, I hate ARTPOP, I hate Interscope etc

I mean Gaga was right calling us the toilet of the internet.

Ladey Gaygay

I hate the people who say, " bUt AmAZon iS eVil" yet use gagadaily for iPhones and wear H&M, yet when the get called out, they say, "iT oNlY maTTers wHen GaGA dOes iT"

nicki minaj laughing GIF by Gucci Mane

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

bloody g

That we don't support her enough. We are her fanbase, and it looks like we are her online army. It's a bit scary :noparty:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

moonboywow
7 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I hate this entire fanbase so much I don’t even know why I’m in it.

I feel the same way. I know I always bring up kpop and everything but the LM fanbase is so negative and ignorant about some things. Kpop fans at least support their idols and cheer them on. Some of you are so Negative about Gaga. Why are you here then? If you're gonna complain about what outfit she is wearing or what project she is doing, why are you even a fan? And as an artist who experiments so much with music and everything, you want her to make shitty shallow pop music just to have more "bops?" Just because you don't like joanne, doesn't mean that she hasn't made a pop album since ARTPOP. 

Lord Temptation

This might sound corny but I actually love everything about us. We are diverse. We speak with many voices. The only things I don’t like are things that are just human nature I suppose. Being invisibly anonymous can bring out the worst in anyone.

Archived