news

Get To Know The Haus Labs Products

Angelm

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

I got the Haus of Goddess collection and Royalty lip liner duo :sara:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

GovFameHooker

I really have no clue when it comes to make up products. So would anyone with knowledge be so nice and take a closer look to the formulas and incredients?

Are the Haus products good stuff except of being crueltyfree and vegan? 

Thanks gays  :hor:

nozhoemi

Grabbed the Haus of Metalhead collection and the Glam Attack Downtown Punk Duo! Was going to get only the Metalhead set but... the free international shipping tempted me to buy more :stalkga:

it was a perfect illusion

Angelm
1 hour ago, GovFameHooker said:

I really have no clue when it comes to make up products. So would anyone with knowledge be so nice and take a closer look to the formulas and incredients?

Are the Haus products good stuff except of being crueltyfree and vegan? 

Thanks gays  :hor:

Idk that much either, but I’ve watched makeup videos for years, and I think you can’t know about the performance of a product just based on the formula.

I just compared the glosses formula with ColourPop (similar to Kylie’s) and Jeffree Star Cosmetics, and the ingredients are pretty similar, and they are known for great quality, in price, you get a good amount, you get more in Haus Labs than the other brands; Kylie’s is $15 (0.09 oz./ 2.6 g) and Gaga’s is $16 for  0.17 oz / 5 ml), Jeffree Star’s is $19 each, idk the weight. But I can say that HL is pretty cheap for what you get for, and plus, you are getting a Gaga product :ally: 

ShayCristoforo

Is RIP honestly referring to rest in peace? lol

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Nick Germanotta

I only would like to buy the black shimmer liquid, the pigmentation looks amazing but it comes with the purple/lila one and i won’t use it 😅 I hope it will be possible later that you can buy them seperated.

Archived