Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Get To Know The Haus Labs Products

Angelm

Featured Posts

Angelm

Get to know the first set of products from Haus Laboratories, there are 6 different shades, you can buy them in duos (2 of the same product but 2 different shades), or inside a 3 product collection, which includes one of each product, inside a color matched combination. Here are the swatches for the 3 different products:

RIP Lip Liners

RIP_ArmBand-2B31E108-F7AC-4934-8CA1-91FA 

GlamAttack Liquid Shimmer

GlamAttack_ArmBand-8952BDCE-C7C6-47FC-8E

LeRiot Lip Gloss

LeRiot_ArmBand-3437C000-D2ED-4D1F-9023-D 

Preorder now at hauslabs.com or Amazon.com :ally:

He8MyHeart

Those glosses look amazing. 

It's so weird commenting on makeup on GGD. I never thought this would happen :laughga:

Angelm
Just now, He8MyHeart said:

Those glosses look amazing. 

It's so weird commenting on makeup on GGD. I never thought this would happen :laughga:

Girl, we are beauty gurus now, get used to it :ally:

tenor.gif?itemid=9031341 

GypsyBabe

I just bought three full sets for the ladies in my family. The little bag was obviously a must for all three of us. I'm honesty most excited to try the lip gloss. I haven't found a good lip gloss since Maybelline in the early 2000's. Please be good Gaga, please be good... :pray:

⚯͛

ThatAsianGuy

My gawd. I wish i know how to wear make up. Those colors are delicious:lolly:

Angelm
2 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I just bought three full sets for the ladies in my family. The little bag was obviously a must for all three of us. I'm honesty most excited to try the lip gloss. I haven't found a good lip gloss since Maybelline in the early 2000's. Please be good Gaga, please be good... :pray:

I will buy at least one collection when the release is on :messga: I don’t use makeup, and I wont dare to open the products, just let them be untouched  as a collectible :derpga:

GypsyBabe
Just now, Angelm said:

I will buy at least one collection when the release is on :messga: I don’t use makeup, and I wont dare to open the products, just let them be untouched  as a collectible :derpga:

That's cool! You should get "Metalhead" since that is the one she is personally wearing. :diane:

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
12 minutes ago, Angelm said:

Girl, we are beauty gurus now, get used to it :ally:

tenor.gif?itemid=9031341 

Okay but why does this legit look like the "Haus of Rose B*tch" collection? :sis:

⚯͛

Irrelevant

the liquid shimmers  I cant

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

LaMaisonGaga

I'm in love with the pigments and formulas. SO well done!

lamaisongaga.com

I got all the shadows, a lip gloss duo and a lip liner duo... tbh I wish it was more customizable where you don't feel like you need to get a kit. But I'm happy, I will use the eyeshadows more than the lip stuff for sure

Chromatic

I love how multi-functional the products are. And the colors are obviously stunning.

Archived