Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Battle for your Life tonight

TheRealJT

Featured Posts

TheRealJT

Battle for your Life is a song and it’s coming out tonight.

All the pics that leaked last week have appeared on Gaga’s Instagram

The only image that hasn’t made an appearance is the cursive “Battle for your Life, Love Lady Gaga” 

That phrase has been used a lot but that image has not made an appearance yet, from an official source or Gaga’s Instagram. 

This makes me believe that image will be posted very soon since the other images have already been released. 

And the only reason to release that image after it’s been said over and over again is if it is a song! Get ready y’all!

dynamite

I know it's not in the news section technically but why are you presenting this as fact lmao

Didymus

It's just the motto of the brand, I think, though :huh: It might appear somewhere else, like on her website or something. It doesn't look like something she'd just post on Instagram, it doesn't really have a clear purpose like the other leaked imagery :shrug:

But I mean, I hope you're right :emma:

Teal Ambition
10 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I know it's not in the news section technically but why are you presenting this as fact lmao

this is sending me :air: thats the exact impression I got from the OP :ladyhaha:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Donna Noble

Vroom Vroom when they realise it's just the slogan

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwvOUknAUM7m0jDXYx_IC

Government Hooker-eh

GhettoFabulous

Is it crack? Is it crack that to smoke :madge: Gaga needs to make a “Haus of Clown” kit for ya’ll I swear skdjd 

Craven Moorecox
29 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Is it crack? Is it crack that to smoke :madge: Gaga needs to make a “Haus of Clown” kit for ya’ll I swear skdjd 

I’ll buy two for my two faces:flop::teehee:

Archived