Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Liam Payne "strips that down" in nude photoshoot

Featured Posts

HybridAT
14 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

I’m cool with tattoos, but there are some areas where they don’t belong: the hands, fingers, feet, toes, neck, face, collarbone, and ears.

As for body hair, I think it’s disgusting, especially chest, back, pubic, and armpit hair. I like smooth bodies and faces. I don’t like facial hair either because it’s scratchy when you kiss. I like clean-shaven dudes with smooth bodies and longer hair.

Does this work?

Nude-Ken-Barbie-Ken-Doll-with-long-hair.

• Like 6
  • LMAO 47
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

adammonroe
16 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

I’m cool with tattoos, but there are some areas where they don’t belong: the hands, fingers, feet, toes, neck, face, collarbone, and ears.

As for body hair, I think it’s disgusting, especially chest, back, pubic, and armpit hair. I like smooth bodies and faces. I don’t like facial hair either because it’s scratchy when you kiss. I like clean-shaven dudes with smooth bodies and longer hair.

You should feel sad for yourself honestly. Making people feel insecure about their body it's not cute at all. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 17

Lemon Pie
3 minutes ago, sillynate said:

PetGa

He is such a handsome man :flutter: 

00000032407.jpg

COMING SOON: ONLY AVAILABLE IN LAS VEGAS
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

M Monstre

:icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega::icega:

Edited by M Monstre
  • LMAO 1

theahsfan
9 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Won't risk get another WP for "inappropriate comment" so all I'm gonna say is it looks I'm gonna be busy tonight :creepflop:

Same:ally:

• YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

Gagaoohlalafbf

This is all you can do when your musician career is done. 

• LMAO 14
  • Thanks 3

Wifey
24 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Saying it’s disgusting is so harsh and mean. Like you’re shaming people for having body hair. I’m covered in body hair and I’m a beautiful b**** so.....what now?

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 16
  • Love 7

Brolysskins
27 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 

So extra lmao

• Like 11

ProjectJoanne
34 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

This thread already messy :awkney:

Depends, are you talking about the thread or the people :trollga:

DCgaga

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

Depends, are you talking about the thread or the people :trollga:

Both :ohwell: