💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Haus Laboratories Announced

Sam98

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, Star said:

Gaga did NOT release Born This Way album just for him to say something like that.

it's what she deserves 

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiamondAngel

I would have loved to see a couple plus sized models in the video, but it was really well done! She knows how to serve. I don’t wear makeup but at least it’s something new while we wait! Proud of her as always. ❤️

Queen Gloria

This kills me, omfg! Amazing visuals and music. I would love if these visuals and the 90s house music vibe is a preview of LG6.. :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

XxBones

Officially a drag queen. ahah just kidding

Luckily she has a good relationship with the gays and drag queens even if it's not the best I can't see them tearing it down. I mean I can see jeffree star trying to support it even if it's not the best but he's still always honest about the products themselves. 

also I am pretty sure that the music is a hint because she specifically captioned and credited them.

Hybrid AT

Is the brand named Haus Laboratories? That's a weird name for a beauty brand. Haus Beauty would have made much more sense. Anyway, this is a SERVE. She looks fierce. Excited to see how this turns out for her 

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

LordEnigma

How ****ing sick would it be if this is an LG6 Song and it's called Battle For Your Life :giveup:

joannesrats
5 minutes ago, Star said:

Gaga did NOT release Born This Way album just for him to say something like that.

Girl that's his thing, he's a huge influencer in the beauty community and a lot of people look to him to see if a product has his stamp of approval. It's not shady or anything, he loves her, it's just how he works. 

Amen Fashion
1 minute ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Girl that's his thing, he's a huge influencer in the beauty community and a lot of people look to him to see if a product has his stamp of approval. It's not shady or anything, he loves her, it's just how he works. 

Omg I was like 💩🤷‍♀️ What is wrong with that tweet reading it like 10 times. Guess some people don’t know Jeffrey 

DeleteMyAccount
2 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

And knowing Jeffree, this Haus brand looks right up his aisle. Also, with NikkieTutorials.

FentyGa

it looks incredible! i know nothing about makeup, but my top two faves now own makeup brands soooo might have to get into it

PerfectCure

I knew the pic was real! :giveup:

THE MUSIC! :giveup:

It sounds like the most Sophie thing I’ve ever listened to :giveup:

Archived