💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Haus Laboratories Release Date

jprince99x

Featured Posts

JoanneARTPOP

can y'all stop complaining about Haus Beauty in EVERY Haus Beauty relate post ? :madge:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jprince99x
3 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

:gum:

And I-

inb4 I get arrested

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

gagzus
2 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

:gum:

to me this is them confirming that it is the launch date but they can easily push it back if the website isn't finished. which means gaga must be perfecting the campaign details, securing stores to sell it in and possibly planning which products need longer to perfect

DeleteMyAccount
1 minute ago, kyanewest said:

What I'm wondering also. If anything it makes Gaga look like she's jumping on the Beauty market for coins, which ultimately she is or she would've had this genius idea years ago when it wasn't so popular and successful for other artists. There's Fenty, Kylie, even Hailey Bieber wanted to jump on the trend but Justin forbid her :wtfga:

I don't mind a beauty line tbh. But I'd rather have Gaga do non-makeup things like oils, masks, creams, CE ferulic serums, etc. At least then it would make her new brand stand out. But we just don't know yet. I'm sure it'll be fun if this comes out.

2 minutes ago, gagzus said:

it takes several years to make a makeup line, if i recall her investors said she started ideas for it back around the time Joanne era was still ongoing so she's definitely been working on it bts for at least 2-3 years. Then she bought the trademarks for cosmetics, skincare, brushes etc in mid 2018 (which means they probably finally perfected some formulas and started getting overall product ideas done). Rihanna and Gaga probably started around the same time out of sheer coincidence tbh.

OT: I hope not because i will be BROKE by then :laughga: give me till after payday aka August 2nd m'am @BorisIsHere but at least we can gather by this she's going to have collections  (palettes, lipsticks etc) in one and blog posts on the website. 

Yea, you're very right on that. As long as the packaging and quality is as great as Fenty, I'll be on board. It's just that it's a very hard standard to meet and even pass imo. What will Gaga bring to the table/makeup industry that is new and refreshing?

DeleteMyAccount
4 minutes ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

can y'all stop complaining about Haus Beauty in EVERY Haus Beauty relate post ? :madge:

I think people can have their reservations without being rude or condescending. Especially after Gaga's speech about past perfume lines. And yes I know she had some contracts with that, but still. And it doesn't mean that we can't also be excited too.

jprince99x
14 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I think it's like a ticket system. It will probably expire July 24 if you try tomorrow and so on.

I looked up Shopify's cookie policy and it deletes after 19 days. If it was a ticket system it should expire on July 19th.

gagzus
4 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Yea, you're very right on that. As long as the packaging and quality is as great as Fenty, I'll be on board. It's just that it's a very hard standard to meet and even pass imo. What will Gaga bring to the table/makeup industry that is new and refreshing?

possibly nothing but meh you dont have to reinvent the wheel really because god knows many brands even newer ones dont, maybe she'll provide more diversity by having trans and LGBT models as well as PoC because whilst the focus is on PoC at the moment there's not much trans representation in the beauty community which would be a  good newer thing. 

I already know the packaging will be black and gold like the FAME packaging and the Haus Labs logo, who knows she might even premiere a clip of new music in an ad for the line.

Teal Ambition

I saw this the other day when I was going through the code :stalkga: I hope it really is the release date!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

glagerfeld
14 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Gaga when she finds out that we found out

giphy.webp

Like every possible single release :huntyga:

Teal Ambition

JESUS

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

mikesoa
1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

JESUS

I HOPE THE BACKGROUND MUSIC IS LG6

OpenHeartedMonster

If this really is the release date... wow 

I mean you're either really good with computers or have spent a lot time to that (I don't even know where to see that code)

DeleteMyAccount
6 minutes ago, gagzus said:

possibly nothing but meh you dont have to reinvent the wheel really because god knows many brands even newer ones dont, maybe she'll provide more diversity by having trans and LGBT models as well as PoC because whilst the focus is on PoC at the moment there's not much trans representation in the beauty community which would be a  good newer thing. 

I already know the packaging will be black and gold like the FAME packaging and the Haus Labs logo, who knows she might even premiere a clip of new music in an ad for the line.

OMG your prediction came true!!!

Reginald
3 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

JESUS

BITCH WTF OMFG NEW TH READ IMMEDIATELY 

jprince99x

They caught on to us and leaked it themselves :ally:

Archived