💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

NRO: last in call out scores

Mana Mahad

Featured Posts

Gypsy Life

Well, it gets more annoying with each play, so not surprised people keep changing their stations. 

Ryusei

Tragic. I really should stop paying attention to charts altogether cause it‘s just yuck

Musery

Chromatislaps

:saladga: the song is really good...I  guess people are only here for shitty mumble crap

Runway

:bradley: oh wow it’s not the comeback her kats were anticipating huh 

Delusional

I really don’t like the song so I guess it’s what she deserves for putting out a reductive pop song just to get a hit :vegas:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Miracle
1 hour ago, Gypsy Life said:

Well, it gets more annoying with each play, so not surprised people keep changing their stations. 

It was great at first and I still like it but it aged like milk and it's only been a month? 

LordEnigma

I still love the song. It's fun and upbeat.

It deserves so much more

Rino

it's kinda funny that the songs I actually like end up being flops / underperformances :selena:

sistrens, if I won't like LG6's lead single it's a sure sign that it's going to smash :cryga:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

LilyLark
On 7/5/2019 at 10:29 AM, Alexander Levi said:

I still love the song. It's fun and upbeat.

It deserves so much more

Agree. Some music critic called the current trend Ambien pop, which makes me laugh, but he's right—everything is so slow and sleepy and it's nice to hear an upbeat pop song. I think it's part of the reason I love Lizzo so much, too, because her music is upbeat for the most part.

ImTired
29 minutes ago, Rino said:

it's kinda funny that the songs I actually like end up being flops / underperformances :selena:

sistrens, if I won't like LG6's lead single it's a sure sign that it's going to smash :cryga:

Same. This is the first Katy Perry song I actually like. Sorry Katy cats! :bradley:

Archived