Thonin Dyn
1 hour ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I don’t want this to happen before new music :ohno:

Guess what mimi... 

Serve it, Ancien City style!

LetsGetHigh
4 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

:confused:

Haus Beauty is coming and most of us don't care about it. We stan a singer, songwriter, not a beauty guru or whatever. Is that hard to understand? :awkney:

So? Doesn't mean you have to be negative. There are so many artists releasing this year that are similar to Gaga, maybe go listen to them and discover other genres/artists and come back when it's time for LG6? It's not like we've been starving for an album when she gave us a 19 track album less than a year ago.

And fans need to stop acting entitled. She doesn't owe you guys anything. Yes, loyalty should always be considered and she will give you an album you love in due time. In the meantime, chill.

teenagechrist
2 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

Yeah right, she jumps into the make up scene right after everyone made ton of money off it but it has nothing to do with money. As an artist, music should be her priority. 

As an artist she is able to express her creativity however she wants, whether is by creating music, films, tv shows, or a make up brand. 

feeling so hot tamale

JR Gg
1 minute ago, Summer Boy said:

Yeah right, she jumps into the make up scene right after everyone made ton of money off it but it has nothing to do with money. As an artist, music should be her priority. 

As a human, she can do whatever she pleases. 

She released an album last year end. A soundtrack is still a full album. Y'all can stop bitching.

ModernEcstasy
13 minutes ago, Jakkusan said:

I don’t really want this to happen at all. Gaga came out and said she didn’t like doing the perfume and didn’t like being used to sell products... I guess Vegas Gaga is a new breed :(

Definitely 😔

I dislike this “Money grabbing” Gaga. 

I hope she doesn’t t turn into the next Rihanna and put Music as last priority. 

Running a Makeup line doesn’t scream “Creative Artist” to me. 

Anveeroy

Here you go, new ammunition to  attack Gaga. LMs will never change! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

ydnmnme
12 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Why are you asking? Does it show up on the website?

Nvm it shows the list of languages 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

JR Gg

I'm gonna quote every one of these extremely selfish and stupid posts because the stupidity is more pronounced than ever. Have humans degraded? :awkney:

LGMonster95
10 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

I want her to sell her perfumes again. Why did she hate doing that but is okay selling an entire beauty line?

Some of you who keeps saying this should go back and see the interview that she gave back then, she didn't like selling those things ONLY FOR MONEY however if she's passionate about something she's gonna go for it. 

ydnmnme

CFA0-BE73-F035-4-D46-9203-0-CAE76-F6-B32

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

mikesoa

cant wait for the day the first pics of lg6 come out and yall drag her all over again.... you guys are never happy, go stan ed sheeran or something

Archived