đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can Someone Please Explain the Scooter Braun Drama?

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

This just popped up on here like crazy, so I am just wondering.

he/him/his

yes and

As I understood the ex-label of Taylor Swift was fully sold to Scooter and now he will get money due to her previous works on Big Machine. So Taylor doesn't want it, but she can't change anything. Basically, that's it. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Gagaloo911

Three words: Google and reading 

Also don't forget the popcorn 

cardi b popcorn GIF

Biggest Fan
5 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

As I understood the ex-label of Taylor Swift was fully sold to Scooter and now he will get money due to her previous works on Big Machine. So Taylor doesn't want it, but she can't change anything. Basically, that's it. 

Bįtches I mean shes the artist whythe**** the need to keep comsuming off of her 🙄

🤖

yes and
Just now, Biggest Fan said:

Bįtches I mean shes the artist whythe**** the need to keep comsuming off of her 🙄

Lol 
It's business and nothing more. She and her parents didn't think about possible future consequences when they signed all the contracts, but fame has another side, not only a bright one. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Biggest Fan
8 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

Lol 
It's business and nothing more. She and her parents didn't think about possible future consequences when they signed all the contracts, but fame has another side, not only a bright one. 

So for the old stuff, like everytime she sings or promotes work done w/that past label ?

Not new ?

🤖

27monster27
7 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Three words: Google and reading 

Also don't forget the popcorn 

cardi b popcorn GIF

I tried googling it, but google didn't yield any great results.

he/him/his

FfFfFfFF

When Taylor was 15 years old and searching for a label Big Machine offers her a contract that has the condition that they sign her IF she gives them the masters of her albums. After Reputation, her contract ended and she left the label. They offered her the chance to get the masters with the condition to release another 6 albums with them but she leaves either way. Then Scooter Braun buys them and she isn't happy with it. In this moment he can do everything he wants to her music: remove it from streaming, changing the tracklisting of the albums, promoting etc. She calls him out and now many celebs voice their opinion and pick sides.

This is the clearest I could summarise. 

Archived