đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Fibromyalgia correlated to Gut Microbiome Composition

Donatello

Featured Posts

Edonis

Ahhhhh this is my area of research! :tony:(Not the fibromyalgia part, but diseases and conditions affected by the gut microbiome!) I studied antibiotic resistance and how it affects (and is affected by) the microbiome in mice for my Masters. It's such a fascinating field of study that is literally expanding by the day :diane: I wouldn't be surprised to see a link between these sort of chronic disorders and disorder in the enteric microorganisms. I'm curious to see where this research goes in the next few years, so thank you for sharing!

The Z

I've been reading that everywhere for over a week now, maybe it's true, who knows, but I highly doubt about it.

I noticed something though: during Summer, stomach and intestine aches always become prominent and muscles spasms and pain become secondary (for me)

Lord Temptation

1) The gut biome has more cells than there are stars in the sky

2) Collectively it weighs about 1.5kg (or about 3 pounds), yet it is invisible to the naked eye (if we could look inside our gut that is)

3) It is functionally thought (no pun intended) to be our second brain. Or possibly even the brain’s “master” (the brain-gut axis)

4) It likes raw, fermented and high omega-3 foods! 

I love my sexy gut! :kara:

holy scheisse

Reminds me of another fact, that over 80% of your serotonin (neurotransmitter associated with pleasure, sleep, mental wellness, happiness) is created in your gut, not your brain  You are what you eat :saira:

People really do not realize just how connected the mind and body are. I'm not surprised that mental suffering, or in the case of fibro physical suffering, come from the wellness of the gut. Fascinating. 

Archived