game

Animal Crossing: New Horizons MEGATHREAD

Eido

Featured Posts

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne

Today is my boy Hamletโ€™s birthday and weโ€™reย playing Chromatica at this party!ย 
6-C50251-D-E508-4956-830-A-7-D6-E9-A7-CB

RAYA.core

101405424_10221816212850510_774450758586

Having too much fun with the wedding event

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

Knife

After my initial curse, the Animal Crossing gods have smiled upon me and now I ascend to godhood.

Bertha: gone. Raymond: mine.

jesus GIF

• 3 weeks later...
Modern Ecstasy2

Does anyone have either cherries, pears or peaches and would like to kindly gift me a few? I can make/buy/give you something in return :)ย 

โ€œDelete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twinkโ€

Geodude01
8 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Does anyone have either cherries, pears or peaches and would like to kindly gift me a few? I can make/buy/give you something in return :)ย 

I have all of them if you want to visit. You dont have to give me anything.ย 

Knife
2 hours ago, Logan said:

wtf you can swim now!?

We can swim in the ocean but can't go inside a bathtub or pool. Cool, cool, cool.ย :lolly:

• 3 weeks later...
blackpink

just restarted my island since i hated the way it looked, does anyone have any spare wedding items/May Day items that they could give me? i missed out on those events and donโ€™t have them :(ย i can pay in bellsย 

Knife
5 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

just restarted my island since i hated the way it looked, does anyone have any spare wedding items/May Day items that they could give me? i missed out on those events and donโ€™t have them :(ย i can pay in bellsย 

I completely ignored that event when it was happening, sorry.

blackpink

yโ€™all so i restarted my new horizons townย and since i found out you can time travel back to previous eventsย imย grinding the HELL out of the wedding event since i missed it :rip:ย iย need to getย 615ย crystalsย since i want like multiplesย of every item in each colour variation... :rip:ย 

• 2 weeks later...

It's time to PARTYYYYYYYY !

Dream suite is back and you can access it from any bed.ย :bradley:ย (Only accessible with Nintendo Switch Online)

The summer festival will happen every sunday during august and includes : fireworks (AND YOU CAN ALSO CREATE YOUR OWN CUSTOM FIREWORKS !!ย :bradley:), a lottery with exclusive AND INTERACTIVE ITEMS (finally !) (mini fireworks, a bubble thing, hats, balloon (watch out for the IT memes on Youtube) and others).

This update also includes CLOUD SAVES (not transfer yet, it will be by the end of 2020).

Also they teased the next major update for Fall so in October I guess, it should include the Halloween event, vegetables, cooking and new characters. (And hopefully the next upgrades for shops)

ย 

EDIT : Also the music for the festival is like the Sims 3 or 4 music, I love it

@Haroonย why doesn't it appear in the Trending Now section when someone posts on this topic? And why everybody ignored my request on the support section?ย :bradley:

StarstruckIllusion

Okay I wish I was more active here but GUYYYSSSSSSS ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

This song is SO good

PLUS this entire album has cute popness and nintendo sounds galore like... Chromatica is no longer my fave album of the year oops.ย 

Archived