Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Interscope Contract?

Delulu Rogers

Featured Posts

doppelganger

Gone are the days of $60-100m multi album contracts ala Madonna, MJ, Janet and Mariah. Taylor (and Beyonce's Netflix deal) is probably the exception for today's artist, and I think Gaga is smart not to head towards a route that requires her to be commercially successful ie a money making machine. She wouldn't be able to release a jazz record. 

Let's also remember that ASIB only came out 8 months ago. Three albums within 36 months (assuming LG6 released by October) is a lot. 

I'm also curious how LiveNation comes into the picture. They seem to be more than Gaga's touring partner. I'm sure there are expectations for Gaga to make money and hence Software people tour. 

RAMROD

I heard she renewed her contract and Interscope gave Arabella (RIP) as a gift to make it official. Not sure.

But, she is major act in the label, she is probably given more space to create, no certain deadline, or at least longer than most other artists in the label.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mirages
11 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

the one person whose contract i really wonder about is Rihanna, she released 7 albums from 2005 to 2012... like what kind of contract did she have

and why did it end that now it’s been 7 years and we’ve only gotten one album since

(also the fact that she has the most #1 hits of the decade and hasn’t released an album in 3 years)

Mariah did the same she released 9 albums in 10 years, it was just the way they decided to market her. She was the girl that was getting #1s and selling big numbers and wasnt a big tour artist so they had given her deadlines to write an album in a year so they could put one out right away. Gaga is marketed as a tour artist cause that's where most money she makes comes from. That's the think they have to decide on a strategy to market an artist and then do it that way. So each time they release they have a good enough momentum but it's not clashing with the last album that's been released. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

TheSlash
2 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

You are reading my comment wrong. :laughga: She said that if she wants to release an album less than 18 months after the last one they won't let her because is too soon.

Then you read mine wrong :derpga:  . It was clearly directed to Interscope and the fact that NFR still not has a release date :cryga:

Ew, David!

FameHookah

Im pretty sure gaga's old contract and a lot of files got leaked a few months ago but im not sure..

WTF is MDNA

James Gibson

If I'm not mistaken Gaga's first contract was 5 studio albuns and that ended with Joanne (TF, BTW, ARTPOP, C2C. TFM as it was an EP/re-release).

And as pointed out late sis Arabella went as a "we like you enough to keep with us gurl" gift

James Gibson
46 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Im pretty sure gaga's old contract and a lot of files got leaked a few months ago but im not sure..

6 hours ago, BenG said:

Was Joanne the last album with her old contract?

No it was her first in the renewed contract.

Technically, the renewed contract has Joanne, ASIB, and LG6(TBA).

doppelganger
17 hours ago, Twitter said:

No it was her first in the renewed contract.

Technically, the renewed contract has Joanne, ASIB, and LG6(TBA).

Makes sense. Gaga had unprecedented creative control with Joanne. 

Archived