Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
society

Half of America stressed about money

Featured Posts

ZacharyMark

Dems should take note considering this article points out areas with the most student dept including Florida, Arizona, Georgia... All important States going into 2020. 

And to the point of the OP, taxing won't cover everything, but making education a little more affordable would go a long way.

• Like 1

Pacify Him

Who isn't? The middle class suffer the most

I’m getting on your nerves
  • Like 1

weed

100 people collectively have most of the money in america, i'm probably surprised it's not higher %age of americans

• Like 2

Reginald

There's money, lots of it, but it's  all going to war. 

Our govt spends an incredibly large amount of money to kill people all around the planet, but won't take care of the people at home

Edited by Reginald
nihilist blues

Twitter
3 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Our govt spends close to one BILLION dollars to kill people all around the planet, but won't take care of the people at home

This!

An American online news and social networking service.
  • Like 1

gabeoz
1 minute ago, ImTired said:

I mean, how about the rich just pay their fair share? 

Why do that when we can give them tax breaks and loop holes :oprah:

• Like 1

Delusional Aura
4 minutes ago, ImTired said:

I mean, how about the rich just pay their fair share? 

Because the rich has China and other emerging Economies to move their business and assets to. This isn't back when it was okay to tax the living daylight out of the rich. They have other competitive options. It's sad ik. The middle class no matter how you twist it always suffers. 

Edited by Delusional Aura
  • Like 1

Delusional Aura
14 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Dems should take note considering this article points out areas with the most student dept including Florida, Arizona, Georgia... All important States going into 2020. 

And to the point of the OP, taxing won't cover everything, but making education a little more affordable would go a long way.

Infrastructure is more important tbh. Infrastructure improves productivity which leads to increase economic growth. The money made from this economic growth can then be used for education. 

• Like 2

Woolfsmck

How about leveling the field...loopholes for everyone might get more voters...?

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Woolfsmck
1 minute ago, Delusional Aura said:

Infrastructure is more important tbh. Infrastructure improves productivity which leads to increase economic growth. The money made from this economic growth can then be used for education. 

Sure would help the overall economy...yep

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

PunkTheFunk
30 minutes ago, Reginald said:

There's money, lots of it, but it's  all going to war. 

Our govt spends an incredibly large amount of money to kill people all around the planet, but won't take care of the people at home

$716 BILLION this year alone

#Marianne2020
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1

Economy
24 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

Both are equally important

Infrastructure important to move and produce goods especially physical goods but services too

Education important to create the brains to run industries or they can't develop and with manufacturing dying but high tech rising, it's all the more important for education to exist

Cut military and split the money between those two. Both very important

Also don't raise income taxes on wealthy in terms of salary income because it's already kinda high...

But raise tax on wealthy in terms of investment incomes like stock gains above a certain threshold which tend to pay below income tax levels

That's where most of the rich are getting away with paying very little on taxes

• Love 1

Delusional Aura
5 minutes ago, Economy said:

But raise tax on wealthy in terms of investment incomes like stock gains above a certain threshold which tend to pay below income tax levels

That's where most of the rich are getting away with paying very little on taxes

B!tch you just read me to filth :ladyhaha:. That's a source of income for me and I love it because of the less taxes and it made me financially independent but I hate that you're correct in that we do get away with paying very little, especially if you're a dual citizen.