Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

[MEGARATE] Tyler, The Creator - IGOR

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

Guest Blue Madonna

🌺 Welcome everybody, to the GagaDaily 'IGOR' Megarate! 🌺

Tyler-Pic-1-1-e1559617688578.jpg

In this game, we will be rating Tyler, The Creator's fifth studio album, IGOR. It is a departure from his hip/hop-rap history and goes down a much more alternative route. It is already adored by fans and heavily praised by critics as his best album to date. Even without any form of pre-album promotion and zero singles, it hit #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 and scored the top 15 hit 'EARFQUAKE'.

Sonically, it combines a combination of genres including alternative hip-hop, R&B, soul, neo-soul, funk, and rap. Thematically, Tyler creates a character, Igor, and throughout the album explores a relationship which involved him in a complicated love triangle. 

I personally think this is an amazing album, definitely his best to date, and one of the best releases of 2019 thus far. And I know plenty of people agree with me! Hip-hop isn't a super-popular genre on GGD but I've wanted to do a hip-hop megarate for so long and I think an album that has elements of it but isn't totally a rap album would be a perfect choice. And, I know many other members on here who have enjoyed the album.

60712a7b6cbcc792502d877fb9a170c5.1000x10tyler-the-creator-igor-artwork

🌺 GUIDELINES 🌺

1). Rate each track from 1 to 10. Fractions are encouraged to lessen the chances of ties :deadbanana: And, you may give one track an 11 to show how much you love it! :gayhat:

2). Comments (in your submissions) aren't required but are highly encouraged! :flower:

3). The deadline for voting is July 7, 2019, one month from now :lolly: 

4). Send your rates to me (@Blue Madonna) via PMs. Please don't post them in the thread! :gaycat:

5). Don't troll :lolga: If you didn't enjoy the album at all and/or your rates have an abnormal number of low scores, I will discard your scores :rip:

6). Most importantly, have fun! :tony:

🌺 TRACKLIST 🌺

Spoiler

1. IGOR'S THEME
2. EARFQUAKE
3. I THINK
4. RUNNING OUT OF TIME
5. NEW MAGIC WAND
6. A BOY IS A GUN*
7. PUPPET
8. WHAT'S GOOD
9. GONE, GONE / THANK YOU
10. I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE
11. ARE WE STILL FRIENDS?

note: 'EXACTLY WHAT YOU RUN FROM YOU END UP CHASING' is included as part of RUNNING OUT OF TIME.

🌺 PEOPLE WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED 🌺

Hide contents

:heart: Tags from the Lust For Life Megarate :heart:

@Luv u Sum @huttont @GypsyVida @Gardevoir @Lonely Lolita @Rumours1977 @ARTPOP2 @sethrb101 @Amphetamine @Widows Kiss @Lanadelduck @Punktious @FentyGa @Gam @HausOfHarlow @Trepadation @swakby @LyGaga @Andreu @Mirrion Rizzons @AJK273 @Thoth @hausofcy @bornthisway51 @crisjackd @Phoebe Buffay @Oriane @PerfectGUY @therokinrolla @Amidana @Just A Holy Fool @Suspiria @FfFfFfFF @Jae Eris @teawhore @tomsches @corvus albus @PlastiscGuy @Sam98 @Helxig @Bayonetta @Kween @FFXSoul91 @loathereality @littlepotter @TeenIdle @Silvestro Devacelli @HosedDownGypsy @hellothing @Grigio Boy @SFDMQ @halcyonpop @The Bling @Poissonche @brucee @NNES @KinneyUnderYou  @Dolores

:heart: Tags from the Isolation Megarate :heart:

@TranquilityBase @Jacob Crosson @monsterdino @Rumours1977 @Jed @badgirlmeat @DelusionalGaga @mariariot @slayo @ZiggyZiggs @freakumdress 

@shoful (:poot::vegas: )

:heart: Tags from the WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO? Megarate :heart:

@DiamondKing @Gam @loathereality @Marges  @TeenIdle @Rumours1977 @MaryJaneHolland @TheSlash @LoveNathe @ferretti @RudraCNG @LyGaga @LanaDelGrant @Mirrion Rizzons @littlepotter @Orangetrees @Sam98 @Gardevoir @Sestri Levante @freakumdress @halcyonpop @SamanthaC @lifeasgeorge @Thomas P @aaron l @Maleficent @HausOfHarlow @ARTPOP2 @Billie Eilish

Other people who might be interested: (sorry, I'm certain I tagged some people multiple times by accident :icega:)

@GagaInTheZone @FinnishGypsy @LADYGAGASHOOCK @GypsyBabe @Arcanum @PrincessVenus @edusnap @platinumpixels @StrangeClerk @Ryusei @Wolf @Maryjanesdope @ZacharyMonster @Red @Marges @Davian @Lazz Monster @SamanthaC @Tyler1992 @seashellbabe@SirLudicopro @EdgeofTeeth @fallen042 @StarlightSeiya @cosmicluvrr @klaus @Creyk @Buddy @Jacob Crosson @GhettoFabulous @ClarenceCross @JustHMLover @AM98GJ @Girrr @SCHEISSEMONTRE @The Louvre @Blake @Bradley @DutchHooker @hausofbrice @Yes To Heaven @highbythebeach @heda97 @Kylie Jenner @He8MyHeart @FrozenKookie @LustForLife @Poissonche @thierryrreiht @Hybrid Rose @Kiel Gyllenhaal @Jed Mayo @River @NCgaga @swakby @JaneTheC @The Surrealist @Thoth @EvilRegal @NIghtmareElm  @Wolf Boy @MaryJaneHolland @TropicOfCANCER @aaron l @Amidana @FlopSlurper @Grigio Boy @Jayzer @Kween @Mirrion Rizzons @Noah @TheWitness @Decodekid @Moebius @LostSpark @HIMER0S @SinnersVenus @Ugly Boy @Illuminati @joannester @huttont @PerfectGUY @Creyk  @London GUY @Peto@Bio @Nirvana @BLACKOUTbritney @Radio Ga Ga @Gia Gunn @ReRe @Saint Hollywood @Miel @FREAK  @Anveeroy @ItsTommyBitch @Vodka @sipthistea @hunty @monsterdino  @juju @DelusionalGaga @Johnny Wayne @Florian @FfFfFfFF @crisjackd @Glittertinks @Dutch @NNES @loathereality @surejan @hausofcy @Bloody Grammys @Flooo @benKo @Bellatrix @Interstellar @blackstar @Maic @DeluluSwine @Rafr88 @Aleks @datlastfam @finneas @Oriane  @PerfectCure @calmar @sethrb101 @andrew23 @Woohoo @That J @StarryNight @PerfectGUY @Smother Em Eh @ARTPOPSTER @Modern Ecstacy @highongaga @datlastfam @PunkTheFunk @GrigioGirl1 @lucca @ARPiT @Sherlock112 @DaftFameMonster @Jeroen Bloeming @radioactive @AlexKing4 @PrincessVenus @raginchristians @warholagaga @Marges9  @AlejandroooO @HorusRa2 @Lana Del Gay @mamo @ltlmnstr @The Enigmatic @Michael Baram @Morphine Prince

I know there's been a lot of rates and games recently, I hope you're not being flooded with tags. Sorry if this is annoying, just let me know if you wish to be removed from future megarate taglists :heart:

🌺 PARTICIPANTS 🌺

If you want to participate, just comment below!! Anyone is welcome to play, sorry if I missed you in the taglist. You can send in your rates now if you want :hug:

The ceremony date is currently TBC, but I will let you know as soon as I know. :legend:

Let the mess begin!! :vegas:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cf707f749554a6c55

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
loathereality

omg i am interested

I hope Ill manage my time for this before the deadline

Davian

I actually wanted to listen to this album for a while now! I guess it’s finally time:ally:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

DiamondKing

I'm not that much into hip hop  but I'll give it a try :vegas:

Quartz

Sorry Blue, I tried getting into it but just can't. Thanks for the invite!

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Ryusei
3 hours ago, Davian said:

I actually wanted to listen to this album for a while now! I guess it’s finally time:ally:

same

Musery

Lucas

I saw a lot of praise for this album, can anyone recommend me the songs that they think are the best ? 

23 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

I saw a lot of praise for this album, can anyone recommend me the songs that they think are the best ? 

EARFQUAKE is very popular; I also love I THINK and GONE, GONE / THANK YOU

5 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

I'm not that much into hip hop  but I'll give it a try :vegas:

7 rings is disgusted

Archived