💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Wayne Newton offers Lady Gaga one of his prize Arabian horses

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

When Lady Gaga wrote of saying goodbye to her dying horse, the news shook a famous Las Vegas Arabian horse breeder. He’s also a famous entertainer: Wayne Newton.

Gaga had cut short her time at the Critics Choice Awards event in January to be with her ailing horse, Arabella. As Gaga wrote on her social-media pages at the time, “I am so honored and blessed to have won both Best Song and Best Actress alongside Glenn Close this evening. My heart is exploding with pride. But it saddens me to say that just after the show I learned that my angel of a horse, Arabella, is dying. I am rushing to her now to say goodbye.”

Newton, who still owns 45 Arabian horses, says he got chills when he read that message. He also recognized that horse’s name, tracing it through the bloodline of his own stable to a white Arabian named Aramus.

“When her horse died I was really sure of its bloodline,” Newton says. “I was very touched at how much she loved that horse, and reached out to see if she wanted to come out to the Shenandoah and take a look and see if she wanted to have one of our horses on the ranch.”

Joey Melotti

Keyboardist, Composer, Producer, Arranger & Musical Director

Las Vegas, Nevada

12267577_web1_waynenewtonhorse.jpg

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/wayne-newton-offers-lady-gaga-one-of-his-prize-arabians-1677476/

This makes never extremely happy for some reason :wub: it’s just really heartwarming to see other people recognise Gaga’s pure soul. I love her so much :wub:

ydnmnme

This makes me so happy :heart:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

RAMROD

Is that for free? That is kind of him, since a horse is not cheap, let alone Arabian ones. :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

dit

Arabian horses are the prettiest breed. Literally SKINNY legends :giveup: 

44 minutes ago, asana15 said:

When Lady Gaga wrote of saying goodbye to her dying horse, the news shook a famous Las Vegas Arabian horse breeder. He’s also a famous entertainer: Wayne Newton.

Gaga had cut short her time at the Critics Choice Awards event in January to be with her ailing horse, Arabella. As Gaga wrote on her social-media pages at the time, “I am so honored and blessed to have won both Best Song and Best Actress alongside Glenn Close this evening. My heart is exploding with pride. But it saddens me to say that just after the show I learned that my angel of a horse, Arabella, is dying. I am rushing to her now to say goodbye.”

Newton, who still owns 45 Arabian horses, says he got chills when he read that message. He also recognized that horse’s name, tracing it through the bloodline of his own stable to a white Arabian named Aramus.

“When her horse died I was really sure of its bloodline,” Newton says. “I was very touched at how much she loved that horse, and reached out to see if she wanted to come out to the Shenandoah and take a look and see if she wanted to have one of our horses on the ranch.”

Joey Melotti

Keyboardist, Composer, Producer, Arranger & Musical Director

Las Vegas, Nevada

12267577_web1_waynenewtonhorse.jpg

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/wayne-newton-offers-lady-gaga-one-of-his-prize-arabians-1677476/

Hope momaa will get another horse after arabella. This will mean so much 💞💞💞

beelegaspi

joanoflark

He's a trump supporter, she can get her arabian horse elsewhere. 

Defmix100

that's really nice of him and the weird thing is Wayne Newton suddenly entered my head yesterday for the first time ever

Delusional Aura
4 minutes ago, fayecuntaway said:

He's a trump supporter, she can get her arabian horse elsewhere. 

Am honestly stop bringing politics into everyrhing. You may not want to believe this but we all still live in one country. Take your divisive mentality somewhere else. 

joanoflark
1 minute ago, Delusional Aura said:

Am honestly stop bringing politics into everyrhing. You may not want to believe this but we all still live in one country. Take your divisive mentality somewhere else. 

lady gaga no GIF

HausOfMark

:pawsup::pawsup: hidden fan coming from the woodworks offering horses.

Country singers are shook right now.

-Mark

Kimmo

The “J&P” show? 

“Jewels and Pills” is the LG6 lead single, confirmed by the horse breeder and Elvis Presley lookalike :vegas: #Jazz&piano

Hottie Detector

Archived