Bronco 28,376 Posted September 3 Share Posted September 3 Season 8 begins today! The gays know how to party Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,376 Posted September 3 Author Share Posted September 3 I finally have a hometown queen and she literally doesn't do bar gigs here 😂😂 The gays know how to party Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,394 Posted September 3 Share Posted September 3 UK’s batting average of good seasons is high, so I’ll def be tuning in, but WHEW was S7 a chore to get thru We have forgotten our public MANNERS Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,376 Posted September 3 Author Share Posted September 3 Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said: UK’s batting average of good seasons is high, so I’ll def be tuning in, but WHEW was S7 a chore to get thru Ngl I don't know anyone who finished watching season 7. I only just found out who won The gays know how to party 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,394 Posted September 3 Share Posted September 3 (edited) 7 minutes ago, Bronco said: Ngl I don't know anyone who finished watching season 7. I only just found out who won I had a feeling it would be Bones, but I also fully checked out after Bonnie was eliminated tbh. I still think about her Cher/Chair Snatch Game lmao Edited September 3 by Ladle Ghoulash We have forgotten our public MANNERS 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AndiGaga 7,307 Posted September 3 Share Posted September 3 Wow amazing first episode. The cast is sooooo much better than S7. Great diversity ("older" queens!), da great mix. Also: Ma Danni X looks like Lexi Love its crazy 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,376 Posted September 3 Author Share Posted September 3 6 minutes ago, AndiGaga said: Great diversity ("older" queens!), da great mix. Feels way more representative of the UK scene than last season did with its overfocus on London fashion queens. Like outside of London, drag is just a lil stupid and I love it The gays know how to party Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.