Stefani Tee
performance

Ava Max had her First Wango Tango Performance

Featured Posts

Randomperson

Am I the only one who doesn’t hear her bad vocals? They don’t sound amazing but they don’t sound as bad as some of you make it out to be:confused:

Bound at every limb by my shackles of fear, Sealed with lies through so many tears
  • Like 1

Linus Gaga
4 hours ago, Versace said:

Salt>>>>>>>>>>>So Am I

and omg she's improving live <3 // tbh everyone sounds off during their debut period, I remember Halsey sounding horrendous and now she's one of my favs live. Experience plays a huge role, if you sound off live doesn't mean you don't have the vocal capability or talent. New artists will always have a good dose of nerves, especially when all eyes are on you after a global hit. 

I checked on Google, seems like she is not a new artist :oprah: but new in charts and performances

Ninenuts

Taylucifer

I mean, not the worst, but still bad:selena:

She doesn't really command the stage, she just kinda stands there and tries to be edgy:vegas:

Overall could have been worse:bye:

berlinforme

Why does she always sound like someone doing Ava Max karaoke? :laughga:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Gagadonna

I used to stan Ava Max hard months ago, but I feel now like she has very little personality, her stage presence is pretty weak and and she seems pretty manufactured. I feel like she could give us much more depth but she prefers to show us her "persona" and remain mainstream, which is a pity. 

However, I have to admit that she has some pipes :tony:

• Like 1

Gagadonna

Moreover, I know she's acknowledged Gaga as a legend, but Gaga seems to be much more to her. Gaga literally inspired her whole persona... The way she looks, the way she sounds (sometimes) but more especially, the way she dances! Sweet but Psycho's choreography is so reminiscent of that of Applause, and the way she uses her "paws" sometimes in a monster-ish manner leaves me confused 

Gagadonna

(Sorry it's my third post on this thread)

I'm still happy to see a female artist thriving anyway. Her music reminds me of late 2000's pop music and the fact that it is well received worldwide shows that people are ready for a Pop Gaga return. 

• Like 1

BadGurlMadge

Sårry but she sang out of tune most parts of the song...:madge:

I AM NOW BADGURLMADGE/GAGAJANDRO

Versace
9 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

I checked on Google, seems like she is not a new artist :oprah: but new in charts and performances

She doesn't even have an album, what are you on about lol.

Cody James
18 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

This. :air: 

She puts effort into her performance tho. 

She slayed Salt. I think that SAI and SBP are strained due to the dancing and the songs themselves leaving less wiggle room for breathing. Give her a year to get her bearings and she will be much better :P

BOMSHELL
1 hour ago, Cody James said:

She slayed Salt. I think that SAI and SBP are strained due to the dancing and the songs themselves leaving less wiggle room for breathing. Give her a year to get her bearings and she will be much better :P

I hope she scratches so am i from her discography because it’s just generic born this way with no edge :fan:

• LMAO 1

JohnnyVersace

This girl.....

can literally not sing.....

period.....

tenor.gif?itemid=8059269

so idk why y'all are so pressed and threatened by her :huh:

• LMAO 4

Antichrist
8 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

I mean, not the worst, but still bad:selena:

She doesn't really command the stage, she just kinda stands there and tries to be edgy:vegas:

Overall could have been worse:bye:

you're a taylor fan, so you truly must know everything about that :reductive:

• LMAO 3
  • Shook 1

diamondheartxx

The problem with artists like her is that they're so egocentric, take themselves really seriously, and believe too hard in what they're doing that there leaves little room for growth.

Her styling and live performances are so tacky and unorganized but you can tell she believes she's being "different" so it won't change any time soon. Her attitude gives me 2015 Halsey vibes.

• Thanks 1