💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Just got scammed online for $240 trying to buy Enigma GA

nakedidea

Featured Posts

nakedidea

So update :::

Facebook said they couldn't do anything about that. Once the transaction is processed nothing else can be done, to contact my bank. 

The bank told me  they couldn't reverse it because it was through Facebook and it requires me putting my info so it doesn't seem like a scam to them. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

I'm sorry that this happened to you. I've been the victim of a scam so I know how awful it feels. I hope karma comes back to get him. 

Delusional Aura
19 minutes ago, BOMSHELL said:

Sue your bank for being a useless twat, or go to the police :hor: 

It's not the bank fault he was irresponsible with his money though. He did a dumb thing now he pays the consequences. Simple. 

nakedidea
19 hours ago, Delusional Aura said:

It's not the bank fault he was irresponsible with his money though. He did a dumb thing now he pays the consequences. Simple. 

K.

Glamourpuss
19 hours ago, Delusional Aura said:

A little bit of tact would be nice. He/she will already be beating themselves up over it. You don't need to rub it in even more. :triggered:

• 8 months later...

you probably know this now, but as a general life rule of thumb, NEVER EVER EVER transfer or wire money via western union unless it's to someone you know personally.   venmo does not offer protection against fraud either, only paypal does, and you have to send the money as "goods/services" in order to get that protection.  sorry this happened to you!

find your freedom in the music

ProdigyARTPOP

I just realized this is from back in May & the previous user above me is the one who bumped it, I sincerely apologize @FATCAT pls close the thread or something, you’re the only moderator I could think of. :laughga:

• PartySick locked this topic
PartySick
9 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

@FATCAT pls close the thread or something, you’re the only moderator I could think of. :laughga:

Wow :excuseu:

Locking and picking up the pieces of my heart :giveup:

đŸ–€

Archived