Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
lgbt

Trump wants to end protections for trans people in health services

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

WASHINGTON (AP) — A new Trump administration rule would roll back sex discrimination protection for transgender people in health services.

In the proposed rule issued Friday, the Health and Human Services Department says laws banning sex discrimination in health care don’t apply to people’s “gender identity.” LGBT groups have long warned such a move could lead to denial of needed medical care.

That rule reverses the policy of the Obama administration, which had found that sex discrimination laws do protect transgender people. It faces a 60-day comment period and court challenges are expected.

Edited by Morphine Prince
  • Sad 16

jprince99x

Your title is taking this way out of context. This is ****ed up, but your title is still out of context.

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan
  • Like 1

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, jprince99x said:

Your title is taking this way out of context. This is ****ed up, but your title is still out of context.

How? This is an end to an Obama era policy aimed at protecting trans rights when seeking health services. 

M Monstre

To think people actually support this abomination of an administration is beyond me...

• Like 7

jprince99x
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

How? This is an end to an Obama era policy aimed at protecting trans rights when seeking health services. 

Someone in trump’s administration did this. Trump likely had nothing to do with the rule. Idk tho.

BOMSHELL
2 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

Someone in trump’s administration did this. Trump likely had nothing to do with the rule. Idk tho.

it is his administration, he’s the poster boy, the cover girl :hor: 

Edited by BOMSHELL
  • Like 3

Morphine Prince
Just now, jprince99x said:

Ummm.... if the Trump administration does something it is because it is in line with what the president believes and aims to do. Everything an administration does falls on the president and the currently dominating party. 

Furthermore, Trump is notorious for wanting to end trans rights. See: Trans military ban. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

jprince99x
Just now, BOMSHELL said:

it is his administration. longa manus up in that bitch :hor: 

Idk what that means but ok. I’m not supporting trump in the way, I’m just saying that there is no evidence that “trump wants to end protections for trans people in health services”

• Like 1
  • LMAO 6

Taide

America becoming 3rd world country, are we even surprised at this point? 

BOMSHELL
Just now, jprince99x said:

Idk what that means but ok. I’m not supporting trump in the way, I’m just saying that there is no evidence that “trump wants to end protections for trans people in health services”

oh no, I am not trying to start and argument lol

it’s all good sis :tony:

• Like 1

jprince99x

The Department of Housing and Urban Development on Wednesday proposed a new rule that would weaken Obama-era protections for homeless transgender people

-Washington Post

Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

Trump appointed the HHS Secretary. The department behaves according to what the current president and administration believes. 

Stop being naive. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 10

jprince99x

@Morphine PrinceFurthermore, Ben Carson opposes this rule. He’s in the trump administration too. So now we can say trump opposes the rule, same difference.

:pray:

Edited by jprince99x