Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Love For Gaga

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

fluidcarebear

Let’s just ignore the hate and keep spreading love! These trolls are killing the good vibes! #weloveyougaga ❤️❤️❤️

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jadeykins
2 minutes ago, JoanneSucks said:

all yall rly hating on me but you know im right    yall want new music tooo . ok im done bfore my accuonte gets taken down   yall talking about love yet being super meean to me     my comment was veryly nice so whatever    bye

it wasn't mean we were just pointing things out and giving an opinion. we all want new music too but the comment was not nice it came across very entitled and angry 

Sanne Godijn
10 minutes ago, JoanneSucks said:

literally created an account to respond to this no we dont have to love her we need new music       its literally her job to give us new music     if you were a plumber and you didnt clean a toilet you wovuld not have done your job we wouldnt appluad that    her job is to make music and she beteter do that    i love her tho but like your poost is kinda cringe and alot of little monsters agree with me

I dont see anyone here agreeing with you 

LouiseVeronica

Why would someone choose THIS thread to complain in? There are plenty of threads to air your complaints, the OP created this thread to show positivity and love! 

Gaga if you are checking this thread out (lmao I dunno, does she?!) we love you girl! You are an incredible artist and we cant' wait to see what you'll create next. Take care of yourself, be kind to yourself, you got this! Your music saves lives! You inspire people to be themselves and strive to be the best version of themselves they can be! Thank you for all you give! 

edengowon
14 minutes ago, JoanneSucks said:

literally created an account to respond to this no we dont have to love her we need new music       its literally her job to give us new music     if you were a plumber and you didnt clean a toilet you wovuld not have done your job we wouldnt appluad that    her job is to make music and she beteter do that    i love her tho but like your poost is kinda cringe and alot of little monsters agree with me

...plumbers fix toilets, not clean them :ally:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

2School4Cool

Thank you!! Gaga’s fans can be so cruel to her. She shows us love and so many of us just criticize her, and that makes me so sad. She deserves our love for everything she does for us.

See The Best In Everyone

Donna Noble

Gaga... is that you? 

But seriously, we stan a legend :heart:

Government Hooker-eh

Jadeykins
1 minute ago, Donna Noble said:

Gaga... is that you? 

But seriously, we stan a legend :heart:

Hide contents

Also is the :ally: emoji working for anyone because for me it just shows ":ally:" :sis:

yeah it isn't working for me either  :heart:

ydnmnme

I think the weather on GGD and on other sites is not good because we don’t know where’s she, what is she thinking, what is she doing... Of course she doesn’t have to share these things with us, but she used to do it and we got used to it...

I see her eyes and I see sadness there.. I’m worried and I feel bad that I can’t do anything for her, I don’t even know how she really feels...Loving Stef is hard sometimes, especially when you’re not feeling good too, maybe that’s why I’m so dramatic 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Donna Noble
Just now, Jadeykins said:

yeah it isn't working for me either  :heart:

As soon as I posted that it started working again but just now it went back to ":ally:" :derpga: Truly an enigma :heart:

lady-gaga.png

Government Hooker-eh

LaLa

She is such a genuinely sweet and loving person. So many "fans" truly don't deserve her.

Anyone who's ever said she doesn't love us, watch this video and repent and fix your life :grr:

ChromaticPrincess
Just now, ydnmnme said:

I think the weather on GGD and on other sites is not good because we don’t know where’s she, what is she thinking, what is she doing... Of course she doesn’t have to share these things with us, but she used to do it and we got used to it...

I see her eyes and I see sadness there.. I’m worried and I feel bad that I can’t do anything for her, I don’t even know how she really feels... 

honestly this tho. Idc what yall say, but she was not doin well at the Grammy's, the flight to NY for the Met, etc. And the Instagram comments back that up. Somethings been goin on behind the scenes and it makes me feel bad. She's been through a lot and she really deserves to be happy.  

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Zander
14 minutes ago, JoanneSucks said:

all yall rly hating on me but you know im right    yall want new music tooo . ok im done bfore my accuonte gets taken down   yall talking about love yet being super meean to me     my comment was veryly nice so whatever    bye

twitter-squinting-girl-meme-e15232134731

Jadeykins

what did we do to deserve this woman :heart:

ydnmnme

Also I remember after she posted about Arabella she said she was afraid to do it because she thought she’d look silly in people’s eyes... It really hurt me when I heard her words! She DOES care what we say, what we think, imagine reading the negativity..

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Archived