Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga’s versatility... also due to a multiple-personality disorder?

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirrion Rizzons
29 minutes ago, Lighter said:

She deadass laughed at Volantis:air:

:ladyhaha:true but who DOESN'T laugh at volantis lmaooooo

I think her laughing at volantis was just her cringing at her younger self

FfFfFfFF

That is a legit psychiatric disorder. :selena: She would've known, people would've known.

22 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

:ladyhaha:true but who DOESN'T laugh at volantis lmaooooo

I think her laughing at volantis was just her cringing at her younger self

Oh wow I think I missed this for once, when did she laugh at volantis? I wanna see it!

I wish I had the quote of her saying Taylor was lucky because their relationship was like f*cking new girls all the time but, seriously, DID is incredibly rare and, like, wearing cutoffs doesn't mean she has alters. 

JazzGa

I don't think it's polite to make gross speculations about someone else's mental health diagnoses based on seeing a TV show. 

But while we're playing armchair psychiatrist, no, I don't think Gaga's well-timed and controlled persona changes are the same as "multiple personality disorder." By the way, multiple personality disorder isn't considered a DSM (The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, the standard used by doctors to modernize mental health diagnoses) diagnosis anymore. It's kind of an outdated term. It is more accurate to refer to it as "dissociative identity disorder". So even if Gaga did have some  sort of disorder that actually caused her to dissociate and not have a strong sense of identity (definitely not true for her) she would not be diagnosed with "MPD" because that's not considered accurate anymore, kinda like how we don't diagnose people with "hysteria" anymore.

If this sort of thing interests you like it does me, here is the DSM's latest list:

https://psychcentral.com/disorders/

It gets updated every year. 

Also, I think it is important to not stigmatize creativity and eccentricity by constantly pathologizing it and interpreting it as symptomatic of a disorder. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

gabeoz

Yall are really getting bored :selena: 

Mirrion Rizzons
11 minutes ago, Dain said:

Oh wow I think I missed this for once, when did she laugh at volantis? I wanna see it!

I don't remember the video exactly but it was during either the joanne or asib era :pawsup:

Mirrion Rizzons
13 minutes ago, Dain said:

nevermind I found it lol, starts at 4:20 ish

11 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

nevermind I found it lol, starts at 4:20 ish

oh thank you!

brucee

Gaga can do different genres because she's a musician, so she can adjust her technique, and change. And Also because she takes that risk, and has the culture that goes along. 

I mean : Britney's voice could fit an acoustic country kind of record, Katy has that pop rock energy. When you're a musician you're not just one kind of musician i suppose..... 

hello hello baby.

ChromeAngel

Part of it is she’s definitely awkward in a lot of interviews. I would be. I do weird sh** when I’m uncomfortable.

also most of the changes came over time. In the beginning of her career she put on a weird accent, but that was literally her first time experiencing fame. 

Archived