Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which song... saved your life/do you appreciate the most?

Isidro Guevara

Featured Posts

whore

Out of the two, “Marry The Night.” “Born This Way” is too cliché for me, I can’t even listen to it casually. My real answer would probably be a song by Björk 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schizophonic

marry the night came out in a very dark time in my life. i was stuck in an unhealthy relationship with lots of co-dependencys and addictions. he was double my age and kind of a sugardaddy back then, he took away every little self love and respect i ever had.

years (right after gagas superbowl) later my life was at a totally different point when i got really really sick, my body gave up and i was in a koma for a few weeks until my liver and kidneys got rescured last minute. my best friend used to sit next to me (while i was in the koma) and she sang marry the night to me and for my mother waiting for me to wake up. when i finally woke up a few days later, i had to learn how to walk, write and everything from 0 again and the song became even more my anthem.

it really means everything to me.

River
Just now, rumours said:

1481210760-maraiah-carey-week-gif.gif

omg she's so short :air:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Quartz

Marry The Night definitely. That song got me through dark times. It got me through major HIV scares. That song... That song has power that gets in my soul.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

PartySick
2 hours ago, Isidro Guevara said:

@PartySickThank you! So in the meantime do I only post in the support section?

Only if you need to speak to the moderators or Admin. Otherwise, get involved in discussions around the forum until you hit 50 posts and become a senior member. Then you can make threads in the public forums :happy:

🖤

sarahb
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

Good timing :giggle: you made your thread in the Support section, only mods can see it there but I've moved it here for you. You'll need 50 posts to make a thread in other sections :happy:

OT: Marry the Night for sure. A song about accepting and growing from pain? :heart:

So there's a loophole in the 50 posts minimum system :ally:

PartySick
Just now, sarahb said:

So there's a loophole in the 50 posts minimum system :ally:

Yeah :ally: I think I'm the only mod that moves threads if I see them made there though...not even sure I'm allowed to but I live up to my title of #WorstMod :ally:

🖤

Summerboi14

Born This Way. It helps me to accept me. To be who you are. I need these songs every now and then.

Maleficent
2 hours ago, Hoss said:

Neither. A world alone by Lorde 

the only person i've ever been in love with played me that song all the time. sometimes when i need those memories to come back to me in that bittersweet way such memories do, i'll crawl into bed and play it and think of her

Maleficent

Holy **** I honestly can't explain how A World Alone makes me feel. Its like a passionate kiss and a knife in my heart at the same time

Diamond heart99

Marry the Night. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Davian

Marry the Night has been my favorite song of all time ever since it came out, it’s so special to me. It didn’t save my life but it certainly made it better:firega:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Virgin Ryan

Marry the night, but before it came out, my anthem was Bad Romance. She was so ambitious, it helped me to stay strong

gagaxsebert

Marry the Night 

Born This Way

Learn to Let Go (Kesha)

Used to be HighRoad

Archived