💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which song... saved your life/do you appreciate the most?

Isidro Guevara

Featured Posts

Isidro Guevara

Born This Way or Marry The Night?

I think they are both of the best songs Gaga has created. But which one do you think motivates you the most and keeps you going ahead? Which one saved you from not giving up on yourself? Any memories on when you first listened to them? What were your thoughts when you did? 

(Btw, this is my first topic. I am new...:ally:)

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

Good timing :giggle: you made your thread in the Support section, only mods can see it there but I've moved it here for you. You'll need 50 posts to make a thread in other sections :happy:

OT: Marry the Night for sure. A song about accepting and growing from pain? :heart:

🖤

raragaga

marry the night.. no contest

xoxo

Hoss
1 minute ago, Hoss said:

Neither. A world alone by Lorde 

Oh I’m dumb I thought you meant which song saved your life. Out of those two I’d say marry the night 

imnotyourbabe10

Welcome to the cult!  There's no turning back :vegas:

To answer your question, Born This Way.  My little queer self was so excited to hear the words "No matter gay, straight or bi, lesbian transgender..." at large on the radio!

The song that kept me moving was Alejandro, though.  Weird to say but it was Spring/Summer 2010 on my college campus during my freshman year and my brain/soul was awakening to different ideas and knowledge about evolution, anthropology, psychology, religions, mathematics, philosophy and so forth.  Everything felt "right" studying and listening to Alejandro by the lakefront of campus.  :diane:

derpmonster

Til It Happens To You and Born This Way saved my life. 

Marry The Night motivates me like nothing else. :kara:

Haters can... Leave. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

CarlosMonster

Definitely So Happy I could Die. I was in a moment in my life where depression struck me at its worse ( adolescence ) I was heartbroken , damaged and hurt , Sadly I turned to drugs , alcohol but my friends have been there and picked me up off the ground.

Isidro Guevara

@PartySickThank you! So in the meantime do I only post in the support section?

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

automatic

ARTPOP for sure. The song constantly inspires me to be creative when drawing and overall just lifts me off the ground.

Although I guess Born This Way as well...

I rediscovered the song when i was feeling like going down memory lane about a year ago and thats when i started to stan. :ally:

Zaskar

Welcome Comrade :ally:

I...I don't know which one exactly, but these self-empowerment anthems helped me a lot,like Fireworks, Born This Way, Marry The Night, Royals etc.

imnotyourbabe10
1 minute ago, ARPiT said:

Welcome Comrade :ally:

Comrade is the nicest thing we can call one another these days in fighting the rising tide of nationalism in countries across the globe...and of course on GGD :diane:

Stay woke, comrade :hug:

River

Last Night A DJ Save My Life

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Twitter

Marry The Night :heart:

Back story: my girlfriend dumped me the night before the school winter formal and I was so depressed and snapped like Gaga did in the mv. Then I went out and partied all night by myself. 

EDIT: no song really saved my life tho and I never experienced that.

Archived