Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Madonna feat Swae Lee - Crave

androiduser

Featured Posts

Bio
1 hour ago, steel said:

And a very repetitive opinion by the way! :ladyhaha: No actual constructive criticism of the music or visuals, or whatever Madonna puts out. Just an attempt to make some sort of dig at M, but always failing miserably. :ladyhaha:  

Girl I’ve been a Madonna fan for 20 years, I bet you weren’t even born lol. She used to be the most exciting thing in pop music and today she became a joke. That mumble rap inspired song just proves it.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More

wow, i actually love it!

Crave > I Rise > Medellin

#JusticeForBritney ♡

matteonster

I wouldn't say I recognize her voice in this song but it's good compared to the previous two tracks she released for the new album.

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

4 hours ago, Bio said:

Girl I’ve been a Madonna fan for 20 years, I bet you weren’t even born lol. She used to be the most exciting thing in pop music and today she became a joke. That mumble rap inspired song just proves it.

Well, like @August3 said:

giphy.gif&ehk=KyFxApUiykf3sIbsOPGPBw

And if you feel like that,  why spend your energy repeating the same thing in thread after thread? Calling everything Madonna related trash, garbage, and a joke? All your contributions have been like that, so not really adding anything informed to the conversation.

The 3 songs that have come out from Madame X so far indicate that this might be her most creative and musically inspired project in years, but you just want the yesteryear Madonna back, and that ain't gonna happen.

Bio
7 minutes ago, steel said:

Well, like @August3 said:

giphy.gif&ehk=KyFxApUiykf3sIbsOPGPBw

And if you feel like that,  why spend your energy repeating the same thing in thread after thread? Calling everything Madonna related trash, garbage, and a joke? All your contributions have been like that, so not really adding anything informed to the conversation.

The 3 songs that have come out from Madame X so far indicate that this might be her most creative and musically inspired project in years, but you just want the yesteryear Madonna back, and that ain't gonna happen.

Well and if you feel like that about my posts why waste your energy quoting me? It’s not like saying “I like it” really adds anything either lol. This is an opinion board and that’s mine. You can deal with it or not.

I don’t think a mumble rap song, a Latino trend hopper and a generic “”””political”””” song is musically inspired lol. I like the visuals for Medellin tho.

TheBatman
4 hours ago, Bio said:

Nah, this ain't it. Totally transparent we get it u hate her, how boring.

A mumble rap song where? Crave is nothing of the sort. Totally see through u

LouiseVeronica
13 hours ago, Bio said:

Every song she releases just keep getting worse. Why is she even singing like that? Sounds like she has a hot eggplant in her mouth. It's time to accept the fact that Madonna will never do good music again. It's been 14 years.

Maybe it's just time for YOU to accept that you haven't liked a Madonna song in 14 years and you never will again. The vast majority of her fans are loving her new stuff. It's ok that you don't, go listen to something you do like, play the older Madonna albums if thats what you love, I don't understand why you are in every Madonna post being such a downer. Let us celebrate!

TheBatman
2 minutes ago, LouiseVeronica said:

Maybe it's just time for YOU to accept that you haven't liked a Madonna song in 14 years and you never will again. The vast majority of her fans are loving her new stuff. It's ok that you don't, go listen to something you do like, play the older Madonna albums if thats what you love, I don't understand why you are in every Madonna post being such a downer. Let us celebrate!

She gains and loses fans every reinvention since True Blue, people get stuck on one idea of her. Its actually kinda cool she is so polarizing imo

Bio
2 minutes ago, LouiseVeronica said:

Celebrate! Listen to those mediocre songs like it’s the last thing you’ll ever hear! I don’t get why negative opinions bother y’all so much. I’m not the one quoting your posts saying you’re wrong for liking them lol

LouiseVeronica
5 minutes ago, Bio said:

Celebrate! Listen to those mediocre songs like it’s the last thing you’ll ever hear! I don’t get why negative opinions bother y’all so much. I’m not the one quoting your posts saying you’re wrong for liking them lol

Negative opinions are one thing, it's the rude and abrasive tone that bothers me, you don't offer anything of a constructive criticism you just moan about how you don't like it and come across as a troll who hates Madonna regardless of what she does. If I was smarter on here I'd figure out how to mute you so I wouldn't have to read it

3 minutes ago, Bio said:

Well and if you feel like that about my posts why waste your energy quoting me? It’s not like saying “I like it” really adds anything either lol. This is an opinion board and that’s mine. You can deal with it or not.

I don’t think a mumble rap song, a Latino trend hopper and a generic “”””political”””” song is musically inspired lol. I like the visuals for Medellin tho.

You will notice that I didn't quote you to start with, but simply replied to another person that replied to you, who like me, could see through your biased and repetitive posts.

I don't have a problem with negative opinions, but in your case it's clear these are coming from some sort of grudge you hold against Madonna, because the language you use is very personal and you keep calling her trash, garbage, and a joke! 

You are entitled to your 'opinion', of course, but it is just that - an 'opinion' and not a fact. Madonna fans here and across the internet are loving Madame X, the visuals, concept and the songs released so far. Press has been extremely positive and the positive reviews keep pouring in, so while you keep trolling and hating on Madonna, we will keep celebrating the brilliance of this era.

Bio
Just now, LouiseVeronica said:

Negative opinions are one thing, it's the rude and abrasive tone that bothers me, you don't offer anything of a constructive criticism you just moan about how you don't like it and come across as a troll who hates Madonna regardless of what she does. If I was smarter on here I'd figure out how to mute you so I wouldn't have to read it

There’s no need for constructive criticism because Madonna is not gonna see this and even if she did she would tell me to **** off lol. Y’all need to chill out and learn to live with opinions that don’t match yours.

TheBatman
5 minutes ago, Bio said:

There’s no need for constructive criticism because Madonna is not gonna see this and even if she did she would tell me to **** off lol. Y’all need to chill out and learn to live with opinions that don’t match yours.

Welp passionate fans are gonna stand up for an artist they love producing material they love. They arent gonna just accept ya calling her trash and garbage and being rude. It's fine to say her new songs arent your cuppa tea but being rude like that obviously dont fly with her fans

Bio
Just now, TheBatman said:

Welp passionate fans are gonna stand up for an artist they love producing material they love. They arent gonna just accept ya calling her trash and garbage and being rude. It's fine to say her new songs arent your cuppa tea but being rude like that obviously dont fly with her fans

Never called her trash. I said Medellin compared to Sorry is trash. And it is my opinion. Y’all should learn to not take life so seriously. It’s pop music after all.

LouiseVeronica
2 minutes ago, Bio said:

Never called her trash. I said Medellin compared to Sorry is trash. And it is my opinion. Y’all should learn to not take life so seriously. It’s pop music after all.

Takes two to tango I mean we are all spending time of our day endlessly talking about said pop music, if you don't take it so seriously why do you hang out in Madonna threads so much  when you don't even like her/her music?

Archived