⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

new music

Madonna feat Swae Lee - Crave

androiduser

Crave has just leaked a few hours ago...  sounds like a good album track, most probably not strong enough for a second single, but I like that it's not childish or "young" or "trendy" or anything, it's serious enough for an established mature artist, and modern enough for 2019... and the rapper is singing not rapping so it doesn't ruin anything for me. Overall I really like it, but I don't think it will be very successful. Not what I was expecting, but I think it's a quality song.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enzo

when is her album coming?

Annoying trash

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
androiduser
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

when is her album coming?

June 14... but it will probably leak a few days before that

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PlastiscGuy

I liked it, it's a nice chill one  

PG.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AMENiCURE

"it's on the line, girl you're risking everything" is all i can say:poot:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SEXODUS

Boring. Next!

𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐢, 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧' 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐢 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛*𝐭𝐜𝐡.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
highlikegaga

i actually like swae lee and the song is cute :hor:

in Chromatica no one thing is greater than another

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
jljfjb

Crave> I Rise > Medellín imo. 

I dont think this album will have any bangers from the sounds of it. Some nice gems maybe. I dig this song. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CyanLights

Hey guys, just a reminder as always to please not ask for links to leaked material or post links, or post where to find them, thanks!

Cranky Capricorn ♑️

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Schizophonic

is this the song that is supposed to be the big single?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoverLoader

Is it dancey or a ballad or similar tempo to Medellin?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maleficent
28 minutes ago, jljfjb said:

I dont think this album will have any bangers from the sounds of it. Some nice gems maybe. I dig this song. 

ya the material is lighter and airier than i expected. It's not dark and banging like MDNA (for better or for worse). With Mirwais on board I thought we'd get songs that sounded like "I'm Addicted", instead we're getting some light breezy summer bops!

Well well

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoverLoader

I like it, but I thought it was supposed to be a banger? It's nice, mature..but I don't know if it's a single? It actually reminds me a bit of Halsey tbh

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoverLoader
1 hour ago, androiduser said:

Crave has just leaked a few hours ago...  sounds like a good album track, most probably not strong enough for a second single, but I like that it's not childish or "young" or "trendy" or anything, it's serious enough for an established mature artist, and modern enough for 2019... and the rapper is singing not rapping so it doesn't ruin anything for me. Overall I really like it, but I don't think it will be very successful. Not what I was expecting, but I think it's a quality song.

This is what I feel too. For me, it's the least instant of the 3 we've heard so far. If this is supposed to be the infectious pop single of the album, then I'm not sure what to think. It feels like it could be on American Life. But tbh, chasing hits hasn't worked, maybe this will find a different audience so idk.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MessyTop
17 minutes ago, RoverLoader said:

Is it dancey or a ballad or similar tempo to Medellin?

Is a midtempo track. Reminds Dance 2night but not as pop. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...