💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Madonna feat Swae Lee - Crave

androiduser

Featured Posts

Gonzi

is it me or she sounds like rita ora in some parts? specially at 0:15  :green: anyway I'm not a big madonna fan and I already like this a lot more than the other 2 songs. It's a lot more gp friendly

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RoverLoader

Miami’s I Heart Radio station just announced they’re adding it to their list tomorrow morning on their insta.

brucee
8 hours ago, steel said:

Completely agree. So uninspired, and the song deserved something much better.

about the discussion we have about how we support our artists. I think we got so distracted by the visuals.

Just listen to the song with good speakers, the emotion in her voice, the refined production. That is all that matter, a song is a song (plus this one is just a promo single), it's a moment in time you share with people, the decorum got seriously boring, because artists today tend to think the must at all cost serve big imagery (thank you Gaga), but I think it became pure distraction (from the music) (and sometimes too random - like all the girls wear leotard today and shoulder pads and sh$$)

hello hello baby.

swakby

It's such a bop - the lyrics, the arrangement, her voice and it's the best production on Madame X so far. 

Queen Bitch
3 hours ago, Bio said:

Every song she releases just keep getting worse. Why is she even singing like that? Sounds like she has a hot eggplant in her mouth. It's time to accept the fact that Madonna will never do good music again. It's been 14 years.

giphy.gif&ehk=KyFxApUiykf3sIbsOPGPBw

Snow

This album is probably going to be one of my favourites

So far the production has been very nice and unique. No trend chansing here. The perfect mix of being trendy, innovative and yet mature.

Adrenaliner

Okay Crave is the best one of the three by miles! 

I love Swae Lee and the production is great! I actually see this doing well. At least if this was released by Halsey or Ariana this would be a huge hit. Great job Madonna!

it's so weird that when i saw the tracklist of the album initially, i thought 'hmmmm... tracks with swae lee and quavo??'

and now 'crave' is my favourite of all the tracks we've heard... 

i'm really looking to 'future' next week with quavo and it being performed at eurovision... :nooo:

Adrenaliner
4 minutes ago, Halle said:

it's so weird that when i saw the tracklist of the album initially, i thought 'hmmmm... tracks with swae lee and quavo??'

and now 'crave' is my favourite of all the tracks we've heard... 

i'm really looking to 'future' next week with quavo and it being performed at eurovision... :nooo:

Is Future confirmed to be performed at the Eurovision?

nikola

I actually like it a lot 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

3 hours ago, August3 said:

giphy.gif&ehk=KyFxApUiykf3sIbsOPGPBw

And a very repetitive opinion by the way! :ladyhaha: No actual constructive criticism of the music or visuals, or whatever Madonna puts out. Just an attempt to make some sort of dig at M, but always failing miserably. :ladyhaha:  

5 hours ago, chipz said:

One thing that bothers me the most though is that I can't seem to understand the concept behind this album. At first she presented it like a very conceptual and coherent project but so far all the songs she has released sound like they are flying in a different direction (and not in a good way). No sign of any artistic integrity in them. I always calm myself down by thinkin' that she's just releasing the weakest tracks from the album but this time I really don't know what to expect. 

I can see what you mean, because each of the songs released so far are completely different from each other, but I think this will actually be a strength and the mark of the album. 

If you think about it, this diversity is exactly the concept of the album and the pop aesthetic she is going with.

Look at the Madame X manifesto, the different interviews, press releases, and you will notice that the focus is centred on musical and creative diversity, in how music connects people across the world, the combination of different styles and genres from different points of the globe. 

Madame X is basically going to travel "around the world, changing identities" and taking us on that trip with her. :excited:

Archived