💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Major Fox Movies Reschedule Following Disney/Fox Merger

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Reginald
6 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Who does it hurt? Us the consumer. That's why Monopolies are bad. 

Preach. These types of corporate mergers make me super anxious as a consumer, no matter what industry or service it involves 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seeka
3 minutes ago, neptugne said:

disney... how about u invest $500M into Avatar and release that ****. y'all got all the money in the world, added it to your park, like................... james what are your thoughts on this?

James is too busy ****ing over more live action anime adaptations to care.

Glittertinks

I love it how they release these schedules to hype us :poot:

But on the other side, movies have to be created with a specific schedule which results in not much time for the creatives working behind the scenes. Especially for animation I think it's kinda toxic. It just pushes more pressure on the creators instead of giving them freedom to change stuff around so they get to the best possible outcome for a movie.

Reality
50 minutes ago, River said:

“The New Mutants” previously dated on 8/2/19 moves to 4/3/20 

is it part of the MCU or not?!?!?!:messga:

It was supposed to be canceled, because Dark Phoenix  is supposed to be the last Fox X-Man movie

I doubt that it's going to be part of the MCU. Kevin Feige has a vision for the MCU that spans years, and most of that was probably planned well in advance of New Mutants.

🃏🖤👹

Rudz Xinc

I need to know what's gonna happen to The Gifted :oprah:

Look at those clowns

Miel
55 minutes ago, River said:

“The New Mutants” previously dated on 8/2/19 moves to 4/3/20 

is it part of the MCU or not?!?!?!:messga:

It was supposed to be canceled, because Dark Phoenix  is supposed to be the last Fox X-Man movie

44 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

Are you serious, The new Mutants got postponed AGAIN?!

They released the trailer in October 2017 and it's not going to be released until April 2020 :saladga:

I'm honestly shaken jslkjgdlskjfljdf isn't this, like, the third time it got moved? Crazy

3 points in and ready for more

gagzus

As long as we get Xmen in the MCU by the end of phase 5 I’m happy. Didn’t care for avatar in the first place and don’t see why sequels were necessary it’s not like they’re gonna each make another $2b and it’s financial suicide to invest in all those movies expecting that tbh

Anderson123

Gambit deserves more. Disappointed but not surprised. 

Reality
Just now, gagzus said:

As long as we get Xmen in the MCU by the end of phase 5 I’m happy. Didn’t care for avatar in the first place and don’t see why sequels were necessary it’s not like they’re gonna each Male another $2b and it’s financial suicide to invest in all those movies expecting that tbh

Completely agree with this.

Honestly, I haven't seen Avatar, so I don't know if 4 sequel movies are necessary to progress the story, but this just seems like they're being way too overconfident with this franchise.

Don't get me wrong, Avatar is the highest grossing movie of all time (by A LOT), so it's completely understandable why they'd want to make more, but I highly doubt that those sequels will make the same amount of money as the first did.

Also, the first one, again while hugely successful, wasn't a pop culture phenomenon like Marvel has become. I doubt there is a conglomerate of hardcore Avatar fans. 

🃏🖤👹

RAMROD
45 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

They are making sure Avatar, Stars Wars, MCU, and live action Disney Princess and Animation movies don't compete. 

Who does it hurt? Us the consumer. That's why Monopolies are bad. 

It is quite the opposite, fam.

Disney wants to sync the production and marketing efforts of Avatar with Star Wars for maximum effect.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I've Become A Notorious Being (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

Full list sheets

D5-utHyU0AAmroF?format=jpg&name=small

D5-utH5U8AAMYe0?format=jpg&name=small

RAMROD
10 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Gambit deserves more. Disappointed but not surprised. 

Gambit will achieve more with MCU. Don't despair.

LordEnigma

Avatar 2 better be spectacular otherwise it’s going to be a HUGE waste of money

gagzus
17 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Completely agree with this.

Honestly, I haven't seen Avatar, so I don't know if 4 sequel movies are necessary to progress the story, but this just seems like they're being way too overconfident with this franchise.

Don't get me wrong, Avatar is the highest grossing movie of all time (by A LOT), so it's completely understandable why they'd want to make more, but I highly doubt that those sequels will make the same amount of money as the first did.

Also, the first one, again while hugely successful, wasn't a pop culture phenomenon like Marvel has become. I doubt there is a conglomerate of hardcore Avatar fans. 

I think what Fox and Cameron forgot was that the selling point of Avatar back in 2008 was that it had hyper realistic and advanced animation, and that was mostly it. The story was run of the mill and based around the whole discovery of america/pocohantos mythos woven into a storyline about humans colonising alien worlds and ended with a cliffhanger that was kinda predictable being- the lead character dies but it ends with him awaking actually alive, the only actor who was a selling point was Sigorney Weaver and even her acting wasn’t that great.

The animation WAS ahead of it’s time admittedly but the story and acting wasn’t memorable and now it’s the type of staple animation found in loads of blockbusters including Endgame so it’s no long unique.

gagzus

@RAMROD I’m curious as to why they’ve left the marvel titles out since we already know most of the phase 4 movies that’re coming and I’m actually shocked they’re finally gonna put out another Disney animation for the first time since Princess & The Frog

Archived