💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What I'm expecting from bloodpop.

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Anisko said:

Also I think we have to stop underestimating gaga's power specially right now with the whole world under her finger. Trust me with the right team and a good strategy she can rule the music industry again. 

True but I think it’s good we (monsters) underestimate her after years of us putting her in a box and high standards. 

How do people know what BP did on Joanne? People keep isolating what he did.. what did he do? How do you know?

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

How do people know what BP did on Joanne? People keep isolating what he did.. what did he do? How do you know?

He did Perfect Illusion and other songs too lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Fingerella
4 hours ago, Anisko said:

I don't want to sound dramatic or negative but I'm not expecting bloodpop to deliver an iconic production (ala redone production)  and thiis based on his former work with other artists..i'm not a judgemental person but i really can't find anything good in his production and tbh honest his touch on Joanne ruined some of the songs at least for me  (I wish gaga let the album as it is in the early stage of production without adding that Poppy bloodpop touch ).. Also he's convinced (with Kygo)  for making the sound that killed the music industry in the last few years (the tropical sound)..  So I'm wondering what exactly "attractive "and unique in his production that makes him the main producer in LG6 ? 

Not talking about his immature/annoying ass :ally: 

I'd like to be proven wrong BTW 

Let me ask you a few questions.

Have you ever produced a song?

Did you go to music school?

Do you produce songs professionally? 

Have you co-produced hit songs?

If not, who are you to make these demands and question his production skills? And please don’t say this falls under criticism because you are not legible to say things that you dont eneven have basic foundation of what a producer is like.

You are not coming off as a critic because you have zero credibility, you are a fan who’s insulting a production artist with lots of credibility in his craft. I’m sorry but you are rude af for having the balls to make a thread about his production skills.

VOLANTIS

What we’ll get: A lil yee a lil haw

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Guest Anisko
49 minutes ago, A hunty said:

Let me ask you a few questions.

Have you ever produced a song?

Did you go to music school?

Do you produce songs professionally? 

Have you co-produced hit songs?

If not, who are you to make these demands and question his production skillsï»żï»żï»żï»żï»ż? And please don’t say this falls under criticism because you are not legible to say things that you dont eneven have basic foundation of what a producer is like.

You are not coming off as a critic because you have zero credibility, you are a fan who’s insulting a production artist with lots of credibility in his craft. I’m sorry but you are rude af for having the balls to make a thread about his production skills.

Do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana ? 

And why u sound angry most of the time ? This is not good for ur health. 

Take a chill pill. :bye:

Fingerella
2 hours ago, Anisko said:

Do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana ? 

And why u sound angry most of the time ? This is not good for ur health. 

Take a chill pill. :bye:

Neither is being entitled to something. 

Music is not as simple as differentiating a banana from an apple. It is complex and has layers and layers into making it. Something you don’t clearly can’t understand or have knowledge about.

:bye:

Guest Anisko
4 hours ago, A hunty said:

Neither is being entitled to something. 

Music is not as simple as differentiating a banana from an apple. It is complex and has layers and layers into making it. Something you don’t clearly can’t understand or have knowledge about.

:bye:

U want to say that I need to have a PhD in music to understand if a producer is basic or not ? C'mon :ladyhaha: 

Fingerella
23 minutes ago, Anisko said:

U want to say that I need to have a PhD in music to understand if a producer is basic or not ? C'mon :ladyhaha: 

No, but when you post like an entitled little monster and start insulting her producer in a thread you better have credibility. 

brucee
11 hours ago, Twitter said:

True but I think it’s good we (monsters) underestimate her after years of us putting her in a box and high standards.Â ï»ż

i don't think that you mean underestimate her, but more to accept her in her and take her for who she truly is. Am I right ? 

hello hello baby.

Guest Anisko
57 minutes ago, A hunty said:

No, but when you post like an entitled little monster and start insulting her producer in a thread you better have credibility. 

Archived