💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What I'm expecting from bloodpop.

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Guest Anisko

I don't want to sound dramatic or negative but I'm not expecting bloodpop to deliver an iconic production (ala redone production)  and thiis based on his former work with other artists..i'm not a judgemental person but i really can't find anything good in his production and tbh honest his touch on Joanne ruined some of the songs at least for me  (I wish gaga let the album as it is in the early stage of production without adding that Poppy bloodpop touch ).. Also he's convinced (with Kygo)  for making the sound that killed the music industry in the last few years (the tropical sound)..  So I'm wondering what exactly "attractive "and unique in his production that makes him the main producer in LG6 ? 

Not talking about his immature/annoying ass :ally: 

I'd like to be proven wrong BTW 

We'll have to wait and see for ourselves. Hopefully rumors are true and we'll get something next week, but this is Taylor's week :firega:

Guest Anisko
5 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

We'll have to wait and see for ourselves. Hopefully rumors are true and we'll get something next week, but this is Taylor's week :firega:

Yeah I hope he deliver something fresh and iconic...  

Also I think we have to stop underestimating gaga's power specially right now with the whole world under her finger. Trust me with the right team and a good strategy she can rule the music industry again. 

Schizophonic

for what i get from him is that he loves more the kind of hook thats driven by a beat or a melodie and less the vocals .... hope thats not the case with lg6

likeitrough

Check out his genius page. Besides Joanne there's some Justin Bieber, Madonna (RebelHeart), HAIM and even Britney. 

Nothing there really turns me on. Rebel Heart actually turns me off. :oops:

I guess we'll have to wait and see. :ohwell:

LUO YI

I kinda like his sound, and also Gaga is obviously doing what she wants with him :trollga: remember when DJ Snake complained about that? 

The night sky tells all

Suspiria

He's actually done a real variety of sounds if you listen to his solo work.

Personally I love Go and Phone Sex he did with Grimes, they're so rich and beautiful.

Also I really wish people would stop this "tropical sounds killed pop", it's literally just another phase pop is going through. (And a very nice phase IMO).

BalmungBard
3 minutes ago, SimonSays said:

I kinda like his sound, and also Gaga is obviously doing what she wants with him :trollga: remember when DJ Snake complained about that? 

Oh yeah I remember that, he was kinda rude. It’s her album, her music, her vision. And she reach out to you to be a part of helping her make it a reality. That’s why I like RedOne so much because even though his tracks didn’t make it on to the album he still spoke wonders of Gaga and how dedicated she is to her craft.

I feel like there are probably producers that may be scared of working with Gaga, cause she’s so in charge, too bad for them :staymad:

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

JazzGa

It's ok sis just know that Gaga is constantly changing her mind and she may ditch all her work with Bloodpop entirely :trollga:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Schizophonic

do you think we one day get another full redone project?

"ive been singing redone songs since i was 20!"

Seeka

I think on LG6 he's really gonna shine. Especially if she's sticking with the anime/videogame aesthetic. 

Don't judge something you haven't heard. 

Gaga and Bloodpop could be working on only imagery. He probably knows a lot more anime than Gaga. But he's probably musically involved as well if it is anime/videogame inspired. 

TimisaMonster

Yeah he has the "basic" sound to his music and I hope it's better than what he attempted to make on Joanne...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Widows Kiss

MTE. His work with other artists sounds so basic, I really hope some SOPHIE songs make the cut and that the lead will be produced by Boys Noize.

Anderson123

Well one thing I've learned about Gaga is to not have expectations about anything, including producers she works with. She has proven that no matter who she works with, the final work will always have her own spin to it. David Guetta and Will I Am are known for always doing the same type of music yet they produced Fashion! from ARTPOP, a complete surprise to me.

Archived