Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney Spears’ Advisors Feared She Would Die if She Didn’t Get Treatment

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Britney Spears was in such a bad state before she entered a treatment facility that advisors on her team thought she “would be dead” if she didn’t get help ASAP.

A source with direct knowledge of the situation tells The Blast, around the time Spears’ advisors were negotiating her second Las Vegas residency, “Domination,” it became apparent the singer’s life was “out of control” and that she was in no position, due to her mental health, to handle the workload or perform.

We’re told Spears began to display behavior similar to her emotional state in 2008, when the star was committed to a psychiatric ward and eventually placed on a conservatorship under the care of her father, Jamie Spears.

We’re told it was very clear to anyone, who recently interacted with Spears, that she had not been taking her medication as prescribed, including taking the wrong amounts of medication, and her overall mental health had “deteriorated” to a dangerous point. As one source put it, if she did not enter a treatment facility or get major help right away, “she would be dead.”

We’re told Spears’ father realized how bad the situation was and made the ultimate decision for her to enter a treatment facility, and everyone on the team felt it was the right move for him to “take action.”

While trying to figure out what was wrong, our source says Spears met with “several doctors” and had been placed on “several different medications,” but we’re told the ongoing maintenance of her condition was not being properly executed.

Worried that the full severity of the situation would leak to the media, her team floated the story that Spears was seeking treatment because she was distraught over her father’s illness, but we’re told the story was fabricated as a smokescreen to the truth.

While under the 11-year conservatorship, Britney was mentally stable and thriving for long periods of time. But, we’re told the success was largely due to a specific set of lawyers, doctors, and professionals who helped navigate her personal and business affairs.

Our source says the balance of authority had changed in the recent months, and the people in charge of the “Toxic” singer’s daily schedule did not take into account her deteriorating condition. We’re told Spears will be the most successful when someone, who is medically trained and familiar with psychiatric issues, is around seven-days per week.

Our source claims Spears was given increasing amounts of freedom and left to her own devices, and we’re told it “was a recipe for disaster,” and unfortunately disaster struck.

It was reported earlier this week by “The Britney’s Gram Podcast” that one of the issues of contention was the singer operating a motor vehicle. Our source confirmed the concern, because, “anytime she would drive she would get in trouble.” We’re told a security guard was assigned to stay with her at all times and drive the star anywhere she wanted to go. However, on January 6 Spears was actually seen driving around with her boyfriend, Sam Asghari, but without her security team present.

We’re told it’s unclear when Spears will be released from treatment, and although she is “not being held against her will,” she was not fully on board with checking herself in when it was initially discussed.

For now, we’re told professionals at the treatment center are “observing” her, and based on her behavior and testing will be able to prescribe a “cocktail of medications” to properly stabilize the singer and allow her to safely be released.

Our sources say the most important thing to Spears’ family and her entire team is that the singer gets the help she needs and is able to function as a normal person once she leaves treatment.

source: https://theblast.com/britney-spears-advisors-feared-singer-would-die-without-treatment/

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More

the fact it said 'everyone on her team thought it was right to take action' and for her to be sent to a mental health facility :saladga:

'cocktail of medications to 'stabilize her':saladga:

honestly something is SO fishy, i feel like this is Britney's team putting this out there to make themselves look good and like they were helping. this article is just trying to make her look 'crazy'. :saladga: if britney's team really are doing these things they are disgusting people.

this whole thing is a mess, justice for britney :heart:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Shipper

I dont know who to believe in this issue as both sides can be saying the truth or at least truly believes they are helping. 

I just hope she is safe and that when she is ready to come out,  she has the freedom to do so. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Then why not release papers from these doctors to prove that Britney had a breakdown because she stopped her medication. You cant abuse someone and when they try to defend themselves, you accuse them of being unstable.

Gimme More
1 minute ago, Shipper said:

I dont know who to believe in this issue as both sides can be saying the truth or at least truly believes they are helping. 

I just hope she is safe and that when she is ready to come out,  she has the freedom to do so. 

i just want britney to be happy and healthy :heart: it breaks my heart hearing these things as i'm a massive fan of hers.

i can't believe everything that's coming out!:saladga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Regina George

Scary. I don't believe anything. Britney seemed like her old self last year during Glory promotion so they probably did this because medicated Britney is ''easy to control''. She was also seen driving a car as if it's something groundbreaking. Sad. 

Sneaky Oliver

Poor Britney:ohno: i hope she will find her way to share her story  so we get to know the truth tbh 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Gimme More
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Scary. I don't believe anything. Britney seemed like her old self last year during Glory promotion so they probably did this because medicated Britney is ''easy to control''. She was also seen driving a car as if it's something groundbreaking. Sad. 

i don't know what to believe but i'm honestly starting to sway towards the fact team B are actually being disgusting. i met britney's assistant (Robin) in august on the pom tour and she was SO controlling over britney and so cold, she's regularly seen dragging britney around by her arm leading her away. there have been so many bad stories about her from fans.

britney seemed to be doing so well, i just want her to be happy :heart:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Regina George
Just now, Gimme More said:

i don't know what to believe but i'm honestly starting to sway towards the fact team B are actually being disgusting. i met britney's assistant (Robin) in august on the pom tour and she was SO controlling over britney and so cold, she's regularly seen dragging britney around by her arm leading her away. there have been so many bad stories about her from fans.

britney seemed to be doing so well, i just want her to be happy :heart:

I'm honestly scared that she'll just quit doing music... :ohno:

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Poor Britney:ohno: i hope she will find her way to share her story  so we get to know the truth tbh 

i hope so too, i really hope she's able to finally tell everyone the truth. she's been so guarded and cut off from the world.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

I'm honestly scared that she'll just quit doing music... :ohno:

me too :( i honestly cannot see her carrying on with all this mess going on.

i'd be devastated to not have music from her, but i'd completely understand if she wanted to just focus on herself and her family, she deserves the world and to finally have peace. it's clear she hates 'fame'.

this all just breaks my heart :messga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Monster7

I hope she gets better if she's actually this bad. If her team is making up that she stopped the medication and the whole breakdown thing to clean their image I hope they get caught and penalized in consecuense

Archived