Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
society

University Student Responds to Comments on Outfit by Stripping Down

Featured Posts

27monster27

https://www.femalista.com/student-strips-down-to-underwear-in-presentation-after-professor-questions-her-shorts/

After this student from Cornell University was questioned by a teacher and student about her shorts seeming to be too short in a practice presentation, she decided to strip down for the real one to make a point. She did this on behalf of both men and women who have issues with people criticizing them for what clothes they may wear, and how they may wear them.

STAN: Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Britney Spears, and Froy Gutierrez.
  • LMAO 1

RAMROD

Good for her if she is into that 😶

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ Your ♥ Reverence ♥ Shamelessly ♥ Tempting ♥ Me ♥

Shipper

I honestly dont see anything wrong with what she's wearing. 

People here wear the same outfit to class. 

Well the only time this can be problematic is if it was agreed on to wear business attire for the presentation.  Her fault would be she wore something casual and not because the shorts were too short. 

Oh but the stripping is done purely for attention tho.  Lol. 

Box me up

Bear

At University I don't see why teachers should be commenting on other adult's choice of clothes. They can and should wear what they want :smh:

I mean it was a practice presentation, I can't imagine there being a dress code for it :air:

ZacharyMark

Good for her. :firega:

Just realized how appropriate the Gaga gif is. 

Edited by ZacharyMark

elijahfan

While I wholeheartedly agree with the statement she makes, I have to say that certain circumstances kinda require people to dress a certain way. It's not so much in regards to the male gaze, but it's just a matter of respect. In a job interview, for instance. A public presentation is also a good example. You have to respect your audience and the place that welcomes you, and that applies to everyone, not just women.

Edited by elijahfan

Rocedaha

I support the act, but I agree that in some situations, clothing is a sign of respect for the interlocutor

Edited by Rocedaha
  • LMAO 1

skedaddleBItCh
8 minutes ago, Rocedaha said:

I support the act, but I agree that in some situations, clothing is a sign of respect for the interlocutor

You're 5 months late sksksk

But I concur with your statement.

Edited by skedaddleBItCh
  • LMAO 1

Nightwing

Unless they were booty shorts, I don't see what the problem would be... unless it was a Business class, at which point you're expected to dress professionally.

It's a college campus, though, what do they expect?