Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Britney against her will on mental institution

warioaddams

Featured Posts

arrtpop
7 minutes ago, Biggest Fan said:

how’s is this possible?

a person all this years requiring permission? why ?

& this is what happens when she refuses? 

can someone give some details to understand explain how she is being forced ?

her children custody is whats keeping her in this. rumors say that if she exposes all of this, her kids will be taken away from her and go to Kevin permanently, I'm not sure how that would happen legally, but it would.

aphrodite

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
17 hours ago, Nino said:

Wait show me. All my friends were CERTAIN Larry planted it :air:

Wait actually a fan told me it was an old pic so I don’t know anymore I’m lost.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
17 hours ago, Nino said:

image0.png

Lynne is liking comments about Britney’s conservatorship holding her against her will. 

image0.png 

She then started following a popular fan page after they posted #freebritney

Could she have information that we don’t? I hope Britney is safe and okay :ohno:

Her mother was sketchy in the past so I don’t know. I don’t trust both of her parents. If only her sister would come out and say something because I trust HER!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Gimme More

Lou Taylor is blocking people who comment about britney on her twitter/insta

#JusticeForBritney ♡

LoathingReality

Her dad being deadly ill (so bad she had to cancel Domination) a month ago

157esno.jpg

Lucas

This story makes me furious, I don't know if it's real or not, but damn, in the last 2 years Britney seemed to be starting to be herself again, gaining confidence, being invested in her career... This is so bad for all the progress she has made lately... Her team is so evil

warioaddams
1 hour ago, LoathingReality said:

Her dad being deadly ill (so bad she had to cancel Domination) a month ago

157esno.jpg

So if her dad is terrible ill why he was seen in a wedding in March

LoathingReality
2 hours ago, warioaddams said:

So if her dad is terrible ill why he was seen in a wedding in March

Exactly, something to this story is true honestly. Especially with her MOM liking comments about #freebritney and the conservatorship on her Instagram 

FentyGa
19 hours ago, Andree said:

I think her dad just wants her money idk... maybe that's the reason why her mom is liking comments about FreeBritney

so britney's dad is kinda like amy's dad in that sense?

Inferno

I personally theorize shes using the mental facility voluntarily as a means to prove shes mentally healthy enough to get out of her conservatorship. Shes evaluated and monitored by doctors who hopefully will then provide proof to court that shes stable enough. I don't think its against her will or anything nefarious. I think what shes struggling with rn is her ability to be free from those confines and shes touched on that frustration briefly in an unaired segment of a uk talk show in 2016. Part of her issues with her dad are probably him not wanting her to get out of it for whatever reason, we do not know. Thats what I think. Its ugly but I don't think its QUITE as "evil" as some people seem to be like fantasizing. Shes not working or going public because shes getting her ducks in a row once and for all, however long that may take.

Truly, I'd be happy for Britney to never release new music or tour again if it means she can regain her freedom. The conservatorship was necessary back in 2008, but 11 years to have literally NO control over your own life would be so damaging. 

Alfonso

I don't know but I started reading this week about it and it feels to me like it is true, which is crazy since it means that she has no control of her life at all :wtf:

Archived