Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Britney against her will on mental institution

warioaddams

Featured Posts

warioaddams

These girls have been discussing Britney's situation for a while in this podcast, they claim to have received a voice mail from a source that says Britney didn't want to go in the first place. You should listen to it. What do you think, discuss.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma

Do they name the source or do they just say a source? I don’t want to listen to an hour long podcast about this :laughga:

gagaisitalian

I don't get it. She's not in rehab or anything, she was seen getting her hair done last week. Seems to me like she just goes to a therapist daily, which against her will or not, seems like a good thing.

I can't imagine she was particularly excited for Domination, so this seems like it would be in her favor to just spend time with her family and get some daily encouragement and support. 

I wouldn't trust some random podcast.

3 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

It is a mental institution after all. You don't go there with a will.

No? You can check yourself in anytime and they'll evaluate you

ChromeAngel

I hope she gets better but that’s HER DECISION to make. You won’t get better if you’re forced. It’s something you decide for yourself and work on. So sad she’s been torn up by the media for decades 

ChromeAngel

It’s a never ending cycle. The media attacks her, that puts her in a bad place, and then they attack her again. What evil people

Supersonic
11 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Keep the SYG language in SYG. 

Runway
42 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Some points were made :reductive: 

1 hour ago, gagaisitalian said:

I don't get it. She's not in rehab or anything, she was seen getting her hair done last week. Seems to me like she just goes to a therapist daily, which against her will or not, seems like a good thing.

I can't imagine she was particularly excited for Domination, so this seems like it would be in her favor to just spend time with her family and get some daily encouragement and support. 

I wouldn't trust some random podcast.

People think the hair story is fake cause there was no photo or video, and it was only reported by people with ties to her manager. Usually candid sightings come from social media and not E! News :sweat:

River

Just a typical US fake news and people believes it and adding some new conspiracies..

Just like the Gaga/Bradley/Jeremy love triangle..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Gimme More

i don't think this is a true, i genuinely think she decided to do it for herself and she looked ok in that picture of her at the salon.

i call this bs.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

The Child
34 minutes ago, Nino said:

People think the hair story is fake cause there was no photo or video, and it was only reported by people with ties to her manager. Usually candid sightings come from social media and not E! News :sweat:

There is a picture of her at that hair salon.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived