💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Haus Beauty Optimism

OMonster

Featured Posts

Sanne Godijn
39 minutes ago, Marjol said:

I kind of have a feeling it won't be makeup, but skincare. 

I feel it's more a money move than a passion project, but who am I to judge?

For me the positives are that if this is not a passion project for her, it probably is for her skin therapist Joomee and or her makeup artist Sarah Tanno. Gaga is a teamplayer and very loyal so I totally see her friends/teams dreams become her own so she can help them build something big.

If its a money move then why is she putting so much time and effort in it

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Widows Kiss

If it ain't good, it'll backfire on her HARD. Imagine all the beauty gurus, gays and young girls hating on her while LG6 is about to be released.

LadariousGarage
1 hour ago, awhite20 said:

But not all gays wear makeup so let’s not make sale assumptions based on that logic 😂 I have no intention of buying the makeup but I hope it sells well for her 

true tho but like for us who do it will sell

I would buy

But thats just me

Maybe she should market to both audiences instead of just women or gays

Idk

Lets do it baby I know the Law

androiduser
1 hour ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

If it's theatrical/stage makeup it'll sell better than ordinary makeup. Think more of a face paint set than makeup?

that's an incredibly small market, it wouldn't make any sense commercially

MonSwiftAnton

I would love for it to be skincare only. Good serums, moisturizers, scrubs and exfoliators. 

If the products would be good, I believe it can be more successful than Fenty because even people like Jackson would be able to use them.

androiduser
39 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

because she's working hard on her biochemistry degree and PhD so she can invent the best technology and make the best skincare in universe for her fans!!!!

Reginald
27 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

If it ain't good, it'll backfire on her HARD. Imagine all the beauty gurus, gays and young girls hating on her while LG6 is about to be released.

My thoughts exactly. The online beauty community is *so* toxic, I don't know why she wants to be a part of it. 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

ARTBOP

It's kind of like, what does she have to do with skincare on one hand, on the other, if she does makeup she has big competition already (even in the "LGBT scene" Jeffree Star). Not optimistic so far, but ready to be surprised.

I've learned not to doubt Gaga anymore. Her resilience is insane, after all these years, after 2013, after all she's been through & accomplished. She's the biggest pop star in the world right now and I have no doubt Haus Beauty could easily end up being more profitable than Fenty. Easily. If they play their cards right. Never doubt haa!

Schwerk
1 hour ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Because it can make her a lot of money.

Sure Gaga is not mainly in things for the money, but she has always been a savvy business lady. She got that from her dad, he was building her brand with her from the start, making sure his daughter got the most out of her contracts. It's not just about the money, it's also just her entrepreneurial spirit. 

Pretty much her whole Instagram feed has become an ad for either Tiffany, Airbnb, Celine etc. Sometimes she does things for the money. It's boring to me and a bit offputting at times, but totally fine. She's such a passionate person and so hardworking, I never feel she's a sellout.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

If Haus Beauty is skincare,  I hope its a couple serums like Vintner's Daughter, possibly expanding in time like Sunday Riley or Drunk Elephant, but fans might lose it over organic skincare prices. Another option is filling the void left from Nars selling in China but she was literally the face of Shiseido so that's worrying. Any of that would be interesting to me. But, honestly, I don't know why anyone with a day job would willingly launch a makeup or skincare brand when social media is the pits and the industry is, like, unbelievably toxic. Imagine being as talented as Gaga is  and voluntarily putting yourself in a situation where it matters if influencers like your lipstick formula :wtfga: 

Fingerella
3 hours ago, LadariousGarage said:

Honestly it would be a good marketing move for her to cater to us gays for haus beauty, becayse you are right there is no brand that caters for the Lgbtq+  community

and all of her fans are gay soooo she gonna sell well if she does

But straight people might be pissed of tho

but who gives any F*ckes about them

Jefree star cosmetics and Fenty Beauty sis..

doppelganger

With RPDR being mainstream it makes sense for Haus Beauty to go more Pat McGrath than Fenty.   

Chuckles
5 hours ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

I really hope you're right, I'd hate for her to release a women's makeup range since about a majority of her fans are gay/bi men 

I could also see (possibly) kits that you can use to make looks similar to hers? (multiple colours for an 'Applause' kit, reds and greys for a BTW kit, more neutral pastel colours for a Joanne kit, the equipment to create the Judas makeup)

You are up to something with those kits! :triggered:

Abigail

I envision a glowly, minimal makeup line. Partly bc if the rumor that Gaga was wearing Haus Beauty at the Oscars was true, it explains her minimalness.

Archived