💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LADY GAGA: Joanne World Tour DVD/Netflix Special Footage Comg?

bornthispunk

Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lemon Pie

the same as the DVD of the Born This Way Ball Tour, same images were used for the commercial of the ArtRave:saladga:

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

bornthispunk
46 minutes ago, SimonSays said:

That footage wasn't good enough tbh :ladyhaha: 

OT: I've already lost hope. That's why I had to distance myself from stanning this woman. I get how difficult live is for her but it's still frustrating. 

the Birmingham ones where so much better

Edson

Married the Night

The tour probably didn’t translate to video well. I am sure it was somewhat boring on film. JWT was an in person experience.

bornthispunk
11 minutes ago, Lemon Pie said:

the same as the DVD of the Born This Way Ball Tour, same images were used for the commercial of the ArtRave:saladga:

i think those from BWTBT are just screen captures, don't look like professional footage.

Edson

dynamite
3 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

The tour probably didn’t translate to video well. I am sure it was somewhat boring on film. JWT was an in person experience.

Boring? :interestinga: Even the low quality videos are really exciting to watch, and I don't generally care for tour videos.  Mechanical stages, fire, Gaga herself going up into the ceiling, insane lighting... I could go on

bornthispunk

basically, the only tour she released professionally and edited was the Monster Ball, since ArtRave was live, not a full show edit experience with the right angles.

Edson

latina twilight

Let's hope we have a Re-Invention World Tour situation and get the whole concert leaked half a decade later.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

dynamite
Just now, bornthispunk said:

basically, the only tour she released professionally and edited was the Monster Ball, since ArtRave was live, not a full show edit experience with the right angles.

I'm sad that doesn't have a proper release either. The show was amazing. I was even in awe of the lighting.

bornthispunk
2 hours ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

She literally said something along the lines of "we're filming the show tonight so scream!" if I remember correctly. I was at the show on January 31st and it feels like a waste. Even though she was having fibro pains, she did an excellent performance. Maybe it'll come in the future as part of a boxset? (see Bowie's Loving The Alien and A New Career in A New Town boxsets)

yeah, on Twitter, that b*tch

Edson

bornthispunk
1 hour ago, NewUsername said:

We need to come up with a plan to make a trending topic asking Gaga on Twitter about it. 
Come on, this should be something we can still do.

quote gaga and her manager about this tweet and what happened, we need a statement about it, specially the Brazilian and European fans that weren't able to see her on the 11 cancelled dates.

Edson

bornthispunk
7 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I'm sad that doesn't have a proper release either. The show was amazing. I was even in awe of the lighting.

at least if she hasn't cancelled the Rock In Rio Show, we would have a professional record like this

Edson

M i K E Y

If she’ll release any other tour on dvd the next years, I'll suck her t*ts. I swear

bornthispunk

I still don't accept the Rock In Rio cancellation, i know it's because that disease, but why on that date specially? :saladga:

Edson

2 hours ago, bornthispunk said:

BTWBT official footage, ArtRave Birmingham footage, Roseland footage. literally a nightmare :saladga:

Don’t forget the Monster Ball 1.0 footage that Opera had :lolga:

Archived