V Magazine Hardcover Edition
question

LADY GAGA: Joanne World Tour DVD/Netflix Special Footage Comg?

Featured Posts

bornthispunk

I don't know why but she recorded more than 4 shows in UK and Germany, there was a whole section for piano footage. Where are them? i need a leak :interestinga:

D2sGYwZX4AM18cA.jpg:large

This a fan-made edit cover.

Remember those cameras?

Mermaid Touring.

Edited by bornthispunk
  • LMAO 2

highlikegaga

we need to contact someone from her team to clear this thing up. i'm sick and tired of waiting for it. so someone better answer if it's coming or not, so we don't wait for it. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 2

bornthispunk
Just now, highlikegaga said:

we need to contact someone from her team to clear this thing up. i'm sick and tired of waiting for it. so someone better answer if it's coming or not, so we don't wait for it. 

i quote almost every Bobby tweet about it on Twitter asking for the DVD.

• Like 1

Enzo

Forget about it, erase it from your memory, It never happened just like every other promise of her :selena:

• Sad 3

bornthispunk

A Star Is Born DVD/Blu-Ray have sold more than 1M copies in US, JWT would do the same. they need to release it.

• LMAO 2

AlexanderMagno

I think this discussion has happened before, and there was no conclusion:selena:

There’s also BTWBall official footage, and same will happen to Joanne’s: nothing. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Edonis

It's not happening, unfortunately. Which is sad because it was a great show and I really wanted to see it in HD

• Like 2

bornthispunk
Just now, AlexanderMagno said:

I think this discussion has happened before, and there was no conclusion:selena:

There’s also BTWBall official footage, and same will happen to Joanne’s: nothing. 

BTWBT official footage, ArtRave Birmingham footage, Roseland footage. literally a nightmare :saladga:

• LMAO 1

dynamite

I was at the Birmingham show and I need this DVD to come out or I'll unfollow her on Instagram

Gaga you have 1 week :neyde:

• LMAO 3
  • Love 1

bornthispunk
Just now, Edonis said:

It's not happening, unfortunately. Which is sad because it was a great show and I really wanted to see it in HD

maybe a leak, i don't know, if it was recorded, i think everything is possible.

bornthispunk
Just now, dynamite said:

I was at the Birmingham show and I need this DVD to come out or I'll unfollow her on Instagram

Gaga you have 1 week :neyde:

i need that on physical copie, with the booklet in and everything. HQ photos, an extra behind the scenes. a dream. it would easilly sell 1M in it first week :saladga:

• Love 1