LUO YI

:air: the next one to break this record must be a huge hit

The night sky tells all

Widows Kiss
4 minutes ago, SimonSays said:

:air: the next one to break this record must be a huge hit

LG6 lead is on its way.

BlingNotTheMusic

I really really really really tried to get into K-pop but I just....don't get it :huh:

This sounds just as generic as anything else on the radio. What's the big whoop?

JusKeepBreathin

Shattered? More like...

Demolished...

Annihilated...

Apocalypsed...

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
27 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

LG6 lead is on its way.

Gaga isn't exactly young and trendy anymore. But maybe. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

K-pop sounds like dated pop music from 2011. And tbh, no one knows this song other than the crazy k-pop fans. These views are not a real representation of what people are listening to in any way. It's exploitation of the refresh button lmao

IcePrincess

It's funny cause it  has a lot of views and it won't be a hit... No one will listen to it next week.. Only their fans and k-pop fans...

Song is boring, generic it sounds LIKE EVERYTHING on the radio... 5 years ago...

Lyrics are meh, production is generic, video isn't nothing new or spectacular...

Why

SpiritBunny

Do English speaking people enjoy foreign music? I can't, I mean it seems pointless to me to listen to a song I literally don't understand. 

DeleteMyAccount
16 minutes ago, Rio said:

K-pop sounds like dated pop music from 2011. And tbh, no one knows this song other than the crazy k-pop fans. These views are not a real representation of what people are listening to in any way. It's exploitation of the refresh button lmao

So basically Spotify and most of the charts these days.

DeleteMyAccount
3 minutes ago, HonokaFu said:

Do English speaking people enjoy foreign music? I can't, I mean it seems pointless to me to listen to a song I literally don't understand. 

I mean, English speaking people claim other cultures all the time without understanding the real cultural underlining. So of course they can enjoy it..

Haroon

The fans’ dedication :shocked: The song was okay but it’s the video that made me like it, I just like how there’s effort and loads of sets and outfits and loads of K-Pop has this stuff, it’s fun and enjoyable to watch :party: 

Archived