Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
series

First Pose Season 2 Trailer

myluis617

Featured Posts

myluis617

The first promo video for season 2 of Pose was just released! Who else is excited? This has become one of my favorite new shows I can't wait to see how the characters have developed over the time jump. My favorite characters so far are Angel and Electra. Can't wait to see the balls and I wonder if the show will touch on the rise of club kid culture, most likely they will talk about Madonna's use of vogue in her music video. 

Damon

I'm SO ready for it :giveup:  this is my fav Ryan Murphy show, it has so lany emotions on it ugh his mind

... and now i just sit in silence.

myluis617
1 minute ago, Antonoff said:

I'm SO ready for it :giveup:  this is my fav Ryan Murphy show, it has so lany emotions on it ugh his mind

I completely love a bunch of Ryan Murphy shows honestly, I think he will go down in history as one of the greatest show creators of all time. I really can't wait to hear about the Second season of Feud and the next American Horror story season.  

Rhiannon

Oh The video is blocked in my country but I'm so happy to know there's a trailer for season 2 ! I can't wait to see what the futur holds for all the characters. This show is so important to me. As a trans woman, I never thought I'd be able to watch a show that focuses on trans individuals' lives. It holds such a special place in my heart.  I can't imagine the deep struggle it must've  been for trans people and gay people to fight for our rights. And we're still fighting. 

The fact that the show also focuses on ballroom culture is amazing. I hope it'll open the eyes of people who are not familiar with all these subjects.

R.

Archived