šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

'A Star Is Born' Made $178.1 Million Profit

Scathach

Featured Posts

JudasJustDance

Iā€™ve been dying to ask, how much money does gaga getĀ from this? Or percent?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
itsmebuddy

And people are still saying Gaga is over.

:lmao:

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

RichAssPiss
12 minutes ago, JudasJustDance said:

I believe I read that all the actors worked for scale wages because the budget was so small. So, they were paid a very modest fee, not star salaries. Whether she made more than that depends on if her contract included a percentage of the profits, which I expect it did. Usually when stars negotiate modest upfront wages they get a decent piece of the profits if the movie does well. It is a compromise with the studio when the movie seems like a risk. The studio puts in less money upfront and in return they offer the participants a chance at bigger profits if the film succeeds.There is no way to know what she made from the film unless details of her contract leak. I am sure she did well though. This does not even account for the 2018 profits from the film's soundtrack, which I am sure were also significant,

joannesrats
36 minutes ago, JudasJustDance said:

Probably a fair amount, including all the writing credits and album sales.

ROHKEUS
58 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

I haven't seen this here. So, I thought I would share. Deadline broke down the actual profit (not just theatrical gross) of the top ten movie earners of 2018. A Star Is Born was the 10th 'most valuable movie' of the year, earning a pure profit (after costs) of $178.1 million. This is important because many films that have high grosses also have high costs and can sometimes end up in the red even after a $400 million plus global gross like A Star Is Born has. This just goes to show A Star Is Born is a true hit.

https://deadline.com/2019/03/a-star-is-born-box-office-profit-2018-1202580798/

Does it include earnings from the soundtrack?

Edit: It doesn't, I just learntĀ I can read the original linkĀ :ally:

In love with chaos depressed by fate.

JudasJustDance
3 hours ago, RichAssPiss said:

I believe I read that all the actors worked for scale wages because the budget was so small. So, they were paid a very modest fee, not star salaries. Whether she made more than that depends on if her contract included a percentage of the profits, which I expect it did. Usually when stars negotiate modest upfront wages they get a decent piece of the profits if the movie does well. It is a compromise with the studio when the movie seems like a risk. The studio puts in less money upfront and in return they offer the participants a chance at bigger profits if the film succeeds.There is no way to know what she made from the film unless details of her contract leak. I am sure she did well though. This does not even account for the 2018 profits from the film's soundtrack, which I am sure were also significant,

Oh got you. Makes sense, thanks for the insightĀ :sara:

So we know ASIB has been a hit worldwide but know we have numbers measuring how much of a hitĀ it was, good news for everybody, ASIB generatedĀ  a profit of 178 million, somethingĀ spectacular for the 4th remake of a cult classic. There is no doubt ASIB was a hit, the numbers do not lie.

Now lets stream Shallow to celebrate.Ā 

https://observer.com/2019/04/2018-box-office-avengers-star-is-born-venom-black-panther/

mindintransit

+ blu-ray / dvd / digital salesĀ 

Was there any other 2018 movie with a female lead that grossed over $400,000,000?
Movie star!

Amen Fashion

Gagz prob made 5.000.000 $ with the movie and soundtrack. šŸ™†ā€ā™‚ļø Slay rich queen. Get them horses šŸ“Ā 

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, Amen Fashion said:

Gagz prob made 5.000.000 $ with the movie and soundtrack. šŸ™†ā€ā™‚ļø Slay rich queen. Get them horses šŸ“Ā 

I'm so eager to know her updated net worth after all thisĀ 

Archived